Five making his moves to Y/N

-- Five Hargreeves --

FiveHargreeves x FemReader

Third Person's P.O.V

"Hey Y/N!" Y/N's bestfriend greeted as she sat beside her. "Hey (Y/F/N), did you do the math homework?"

"Uh yes! Of course, did you?" The girl leaned a bit forward to (Y/F/N), "I forgot to do the last number because it's so frustrating!" (Y/F/N) nodded as an agreement to what Y/N stated,

"No- but like for real! I actually just did random formulas to it until I found an answer but obviously this is wrong." Y/N handed her friend's paper and looked at the specific number she didn't answer. "You know what? Fuck it- I'll just copy this."

Y/N gets her assignment and a pen then starts writing-or copying Y/F/N's answers. In the middle of her writing, someone grabbed her shoulder, causing her to turn around.

"Copying answers now huh, don't we? You know Y/N if you are really having hard times, you know I can help you just call me right?" Five, Y/N's most cocky classmate said.

Y/F/N let out a snicker, sensing how desperate he is for Y/N's attention–but honestly slay for Y/N!

Y/N just furrowed her brows and looked at Y/F/N who's just smiling and nodding, "get that dick girl" She whispered, Y/N smacked her arm lightly while she shifted beside to Five.

"So, first since this has negative signs and x shouldn't be negative so what will you do is you need to multiply both sides into negative to make the x positive, and don't forget to change the other signs of these numbers and then you will proceed to the formula you used to the previous number." Five explained.

The girl nodded and finally got what she would do, so she got the paper that we're on Five's hand but suddenly Five moved his arm away making Y/N leaned forward and became close to Five's face.

Her cheeks suddenly became red especially that her lips were inch closer to his– meanwhile Five was just smirking knowing that his plan in his mind clearly worked out.

Y/n immediately leaned away to Five while Y/F/N was just looking at them awkwardly while grinning. "You guys need a room."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

The teacher was watching as the students went to their assigned group since the teacher just announced that they had a mini play.

Lucky for Five he was assigned to be the leader and– Y/N is one of the members of his group so I guess Five is having fun right now.

The boy slightly blushed as Y/N sat beside him. "Alright, since we're complete now. Let's start talking about the play." Five started, while his group mates were listening to him.

"We got the romance- which is a good thing since I already had ideas. So I still had no plot in my mind but you guys can suggest something, just tell it to me BUT I guess I know who's the main character in this play– which is Y/N and her lover is obviously me." Five said while smiling and looking at Y/N.

"Any violent reaction or any ideas?" Klaus raised his hand, "Go on."

"I have a bit of a violent reaction– so now talking about you and Y/N being you know lovers in this play didn't really explain with you denying your feelings with her yesterday." Klaus said, making Y/N embarrassed at this point.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Happy Valentines Y/N!" Allison said while giving a chocolate, making Y/N's heart melt, "Aww, thank you so much Allison!" Y/N respond as she gave her gift to Allison making her squealed,

"This is so cute OMG I love you so much!"

Y/N smiled at Allison's reaction as she walked away to give her other friends some gifts but– Of course Five came into the scene.

"Happy Valentine's Cutie!" The boy said as he handed a rose ballpen to her and her favorite chocolate, making Y/N smile, "This is so cute thank you so much Five!"

"No problem, Also I was wondering if we would like to go out later?" Y/N blushed a bit, as Five gave her some moment to think about her decisions, "Uhm of course Five,I would like to!"

Her answer made Five even more happy, and then he became even more happy when Y/N handed him a gift, "You know seeing you is already a gift for me but I appreciate this cutie." He said.

"You're always driving me crazy, but anyways let's just meet later after class." "Alright." Then Y/N left while hugging the rose ballpen Five had given to her– meanwhile Five smirked knowing that he kissed it multiple times last night.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/N and Five were eating as they watched the kids playing at the park, after a few minutes Five noticed something on the side of Y/N's lips, making him curious.

"Hey Y/N can you look at me?" He asked making Y/N weirded out, but then she looked at Five. Five's suspicion we're right as he leaned a bit forward to Y/N– making the girl a bit confused and mixed with being flustered

"W-what are you doing, Five?" She asked but FIve ignored her and wiped the sauce on the side of her lips with his thumb leaving Y/N being embarrassed since she was about to close her eyes.

"Oops." Y/N mumbled, her eyes suddenly widened, "OMG FIVE DID YOU JUST SUCKED THE SAUCE FROM YOUR THUMB?"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Let's just continue this movie in my room, my siblings are coming. You wouldn't like it if they start annoying us," Five said while grabbing and unplugging the TV and carrying it."

Y/N nodded and grabbed the other CD's of the movie they will watch after the previous movie.

The two went to his room as Y/N felt the coldness, and became uncomfortable by the temperature. Five plugged the TV and turned around seeing Y/N who's rubbing her both arms due to coldness.

"Are you okay?" Five asked, "U-uh yea it's just a bit cold." Five nodded and opened the TV revealing the previous movie they were watching, Five made his way to let Y/N placed on his lap as he wrapped his arm around the girl making sure she's warm and safe.

"Five?" "You said you 're cold right?"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/N went inside the classroom as she sat in her seat. "Hey Y/N!" Y/N turned around,

"Ilan bang Milo and dapat kong inumin para maging champion ako sa puso mo." Y/N burst out into laughter as she was getting a bit reddened by what Five had said.

The boy furrowed his brow while looking at Y/F/N, "You said she would like it?" "She does! I mean look at her!"

Five turned back to Y/N who's blushing mess, "Huwag kang mag alala,hindi mo na kailangan uminom ng Milo dahil matagal ka ng/nang champion sa puso ko"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵