Delores?

-- Five Hargreeves --

Playlist: Matt Maltese- As the world caves in

FiveHargreeves x FemReader

Third Person's P.O.V

After 45 years in the future, Five finally came back from his family. But this time, things get different, his siblings we're already in their adult form and Five is in his 13 year old body form. But he's technically 58.

And there's an apocalypse going to happen in the next 8 days. Or let's say, the world is ending.

I know it's very crazy and unbelievable but I think let's believe this so we could make things sure, though I knew we would look crazy but at least we're ready...

Five's been stressing on this apocalypse but he will try all the things he can because he loves his family.. And to be honest I stand him for that. If I knew that in the next 8 days the world will end I would be selfish from everyone and enjoy every last moment in this living world we called earth

.

But Five chose to save his family instead.

Even though his siblings aren't actually his siblings and he had a not very good childhood with his siblings, Five would literally save the world just so his siblings could live.

"Fuck.." Five muttered as he noticed how drunk and mentally destroyed he was. After few minutes he completely gave up from trying to solve other ways to solve this apocalypse since his first plan got fucked up.

"Jesus , when will you learn!? I said stop drinking." Suddenly a voice of a girl said. Five didn't react though, he seems so wasted. The girl slightly panicked when some people were staring at them. Mostly because Five is in his 13 year old body and he's drunk.

Oh god, please no. They're not thinking of it.

"Hey young girl, I know our brother is such an asshole but you don't have the right to make him drunk." The girl got scared and even panicked when he saw the man in black clothes and beside him was a very very buff man.

But she cleared her throat when somehow they're familiar to her. "I'm Y/N, and I am Five's..." She paused thinking of an appropriate answer.