09

Titans Season 3 Episode 8 spoilers
Will switch between pov's and this will be a lengthy chapter to make up for the previous two being so short :)

"What are we supposed to do?" Lily groaned, dramatically pointing to the screen. "We gotta tell him.," Gar shrugged.

"Hey, Dick?"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Someone's here to see you."

"I'm heading out."

"No, no. You're gonna want to talk to them." Lily chimed in.

"Guys, I can't be late."

"He said he knows you're Nighwing." Lily said, Gar sliding the screen to display it on Dick's tablet in the kitchen.

"Who is this?"

"He said his name was Tim, Tim Drake."

"Maybe a friend of Crane?" Kory asked.

"That was before he told us Bruce Wayne is Batman." Lily sighed.

•••

"Jason, you don't need it." Arwen repeated for what felt like the millionth time as she reluctantly followed him. He continued to ignore her.

The loud ringing in the building grew louder as they found Jonathan. "I need more!" Jason shouted over the noise, Arwen sighing behind him.

"You both are back," Crane grinned, after setting down the tool and removing the glasses. "Come on, bring it in." He held his arms open. "We're not hug-"

"I need another inhaler, Crane." Jason mumbled, interrupting her. "Well, you're gonna have to cook it yourself. I'm fresh out." Jonathan shrugged with a sigh. "What about that?" Jason pointed to a tank behind Crane. "That is too concentrated. Deadly in its uncut form."

"This is a fuck show..." Jason scoffed, taking Arwen's hand a walking off. "J? J-Dawg? Take heart, my friend." Crane chuckled, the two stopping in their tracks.

"We are just a few swift strokes away from the sweetest comeback the world has ever seen. I mean, they're gonna make a biopic about us. How we met, our ups, our downs-"

"How the Titans busted your ass?" Arwen snapped, crossing her arms. "Do you remember why we're here? Why you're here?" Jonathan asked looking at her. "The details are hazy, Crane. You zombified me, remember that?" Jason spoke up taking the attention off Arwen and back to him.

"Yea, I do remember. Well, um, quick refresher course. So this pump station is perched directly above the Courtland Valve station, which controls all of the water supply for all of Gotham. So all I gotta do is drill through this flimsy piece of steel that's covering the floor and then a take my little friend there and dump it into the water supply and-" the drill turned on from him leaning against it, startling both Arwen and Jonathan as he yelled.

Jason laughed, Crane chuckling uncomfortably but soon joining. "If you think that's funny," he pushed Arwen aside and threw an arm over Jason. "Just wait until you see what we're gonna do to Gotham when we're done here," he laughed stepping away to face them. "Gotham is going to destroy itself. House by house, family by family-"