32.

Tiana POV

As we sat on the beach everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves but I was not. T'ziah had been gone most of the day. And Milo was avoiding me.
I watched on as he, D, Blue, Bryce, Kobi, Key, and Zane all played football.

He smiled visibly enjoying himself

He smiled visibly enjoying himself. Every so often he'd look my way and his smile would drop which kind of hurt my feelings.
Looking at our daughter who sat on a towel between my legs, she jumped excitedly.
"That girl loves her daddy." India said shaking her head.
"Don't they all." Teya added running her finger through Wynn's curls.
"Speaking of which..." Nyla added.
"Oh yes some tea, give it to us honey." Alaysia added causing me to and Parker to chuckle.
"Me and Dejon have gotten so serious. And Autumn just adores him. But I'm so scared to let her fall too in love with him because this relationship is still so new." She voiced.

"I can see why that would be scary, but I've known Dejon for as long as I've been with Zane. And he is the sweetest. I don't think you should have a problem voicing your fears to him." Kia added.
"What she said. D is like another brother, while I don't need anymore of those... if I had to choose one it'd be him. He's selfless." Parker added laying out catching some sun.
"I guess I'm just afraid he will take that as I want him to fall back. And I don't." Nyla said.
"Men are complicated, they can take one little thing you say and run with it." Taelyn added holding her youngest Kelsey in her lap, as her oldest Kinsley built a sand castle not too far away.

"Tell me about it. I tell my man that I love my brother for all he's done for me but because they can't get along somehow I'm wrong for that?" I said thinking on how Milo was ignoring me right now.

"It's how you say it. Like he's the only one who does for you. Milo makes sure you don't want for anything yet T'ziah gets all the appreciation." India added.
"Whose side are you on?" I asked. Chuckling we all grew quiet at who was approaching us.

 Chuckling we all grew quiet at who was approaching us

"Come holla at me." He said, to no one in particular. Looking around we all tried to see which one of us needed to get our asses up. Not knowing any better Nova stood to her feet, walking to her dad. Smiling she reached up for him.

Picking her up, he looked towards Teya

"Let me holla at you Tey." He said lowly. Looking to me, she passed me Wynn and stood to her feet.

Setting my nephew down on the blanket with Mila, they held onto each other.
Walking away, T'ziah kept Nova in arms.

"I have always admired how they can talk things out. I know it's not easy but I really aspire to be like that." Nyla said.
"Same." I said looking at Milo who was running in the sand.

"He loves you Ti. His feelings just a little hurt." Parker said.
"I didn't mean to hurt him." I said lowly.
"Damn what we eating man, my stomach is touching my back." Blue said running over to us.
"The parents are back at the house, taking over for the chefs. I think the food should be ready by now." I said.
"Bet, can we call this game. We definitely won." Blue said as all the men approached sweaty and stinky.
Frowning up we all stood to our feet. I took Mila in one arm, and Wynn in the other letting out a small grunt.

"Oh yeah Mila you not getting any siblings anytime soon." I said to the two babies who babbled and carried on. Alaysia and Parker helped to pick up the beach towels.
Clearing of a throat caused me to look up. Reaching for Mila, she excitedly went to her dad. Not saying a word he walked away kissing her.

This silence was literally killing me. But if I said something I didn't even know what it would be at this point.
We all walked along engaging in our own conversations. Leaving T'ziah, Nova, and Teya behind on the beach they seemed to be having an intense conversation. Holding Wynn close to me. He was still so small, made me miss Mila at this age.

Once we all approached the house.
Before I Let Go x Maze & Frankie Beverly bumped through the house.

"Aye, what y'all know about that good music?" Amera asked doing a two step to the music as she set the food on the table.
"Now ma you know you need to stop, before you hurt yourself." Kobi said. "What even is this?"
"Boy this that good shit. Where you can actually hear what they are saying?" Kordell said two stepping right behind her. Sticking his tongue out.
"Ew." Parker said. I chuckled noticing Ms. Leigh and Mr. Emmanuel, Teya's parents, dancing too.
Smirking I did a little step holding Wynn since he was my dance partner.

We all seemed to be dancing and having a good time. We didn't even notice T'ziah and Teya come in. Placing Nova on her feet, she ran to Teya's parents, as Emmanuel picked her up, and the three of them danced.
"Ooh I'm jealous, give me my baby." Teya said taking Wynn from my arms, as she danced with him.
"How you just gone take my dance partner?" I asked.
"You got another one." She said nodding at Milo who sat nodding his head holding Mila. I was truly over it. I couldn't enjoy my husband out in the open because he was in his feelings. Feeling annoyed I headed for the elevator. I no longer had an appetite or time for these childish ass games he insisted on playing.