Chapter 11 - For the First Time in Forever

2 Years and 3 Months Later

Jack P.O.V

Tomorrow is Elsa's 21st birthday. She will be crowned queen.

After her parents died 2 years ago, Elsa's room was changed to a bigger, more adult looking room. It still had a balcony, so I could get in and out easily still. However, she was still kept away from everyone, including Anna.

Anna was having a very hard time with her parents death, although I observed she found ways to keep herself preoccupied, including dance and voice lessons. Even though she didn't need them.

Elsa had tutoring once a week to learn how to rule the kingdom and she was doing very well. What she was not doing well was controlling her magic.

When she stopped believing in me, she also stopped believing in all of my teachings. She instead followed her father's old ways of concealing them.

I still watched over her, as it was my job, but that had changed too. I didn't try so hard to distance myself from her and instead found myself almost gravitating towards her.

Her coronation was tomorrow and she was getting older everyday. The other guardians and I were anxious to find when the time would come that she would join us.

There was one thing that I wasn't sure about. I knew the kingdom was ready for Elsa to be queen, but was Elsa ready to be queen for her kingdom?

-----------

Elsa P.O.V

I woke up early today. It's my birthday. It's also the day I become queen.

The people of my kingdom haven't seen me in 11 years, what would they think of me now? Would I be able to control my powers? I hope so.

------------

Third Person P.O.V

The main royal consultant of Arendelle, Franklin, knocked on Princess Anna's door. "Your majesty."

"What? Yes, I'm up." Anna yawned, falling back asleep on her fist right away.

"Your majesty?" Franklin repeated again.

Anna snapped awake. "What? Who is it?"

Franklin chuckled, "Still me. You have to get dressed your majesty, it's coronation day."

Anna lit up and looked over to her dress on the form by her changing curtain. "It's coronation day!!!"

Franklin chuckled and walked to Princess Elsa's room. "Your majesty?"

"I'm awake, Franklin, thank you." Elsa said politely.

On the other side of the castle, Anna was already dressed and ready for the day. She sprinted out of her room, passing a maid on the way. Anna took the maid's hand and twirled her around, exclaiming "It's coronation day!"

Anna was particularly excited because not only would she see her sister for the first time in forever, but the gates would also open. As she thought about the latter, she started to sing.

All around her, servants were opening doors and windows that led to the kingdom.

"The window is open, so is that door, I didn't know they did that anymore!"

Anna passed a group of eight women, each carrying a thousand plates.

"Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates?"

Anna sprinted through the hallway.

"For years I roamed these empty halls!"

She glided into the ballroom.