Chapter 17 - In Love...?

Jack P.O.V

Woah. I just kissed Elsa. I just kissed Elsa!

I pulled away from her, still gently cupping her face. "Um, I'm sorry, that was totally uncalled for."

Elsa giggled. "That's what you said the last time you kissed me. But I forgive you." Then she reached up and pecked me on the lips one more time before turning away. "As long as you'll forgive me for whatever comes." She whispered.

I'm not sure if she was talking about kisses or our actually predicament and what would come with that. I hoped it was the former.

Wait what?

Am I in love with Elsa? I think I am.

Does she like me? No, she forgot about you.

But she remembers. Plus, she kissed you back.

Ugh. Girls are so confusing!

I'll just have to wait and see.....

Elsa P.O.V

No way. I kissed Jack Frost! Oh my god, I am still kissing Jack Frost.

I pulled away. He was still cupping my face and I wanted so much to snuggle my cheek into it. Instead I just smiled, remembering the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Um, I'm sorry, that was totally uncalled for." He said. That was what he said to me two years ago.

I giggled and pulled away, letting his hand drop to the floor. I wish I hadn't done that, it felt so nice. "That's what you said the last time you kissed me. But I forgive you." I said. I wanted to feel his lips one more time so, unthinkingly, I went on my tip toes and pecked him on the lips.

He looked stunned and I immediately regretted what I did. I turned away, hiding my blush, and whispered something I'm not even sure he heard. "As long as you'll forgive me for whatever comes."

I'm not 100% sure if I was talking romance wise or about Arendelle. Right now my heart was saying the first.

Am I in love with Jack? No, I've been cooped up in that room for so long, I don't have any sense.

But Jack did stay by me through everything and I've known him since I was 16. Did I love Jack? Could I love Jack?

Could Jack love me? No Elsa, he's a guardian. He told you once that they could never love. Of course Jack can't love you!

I'll have to keep my loving him to myself.

I'll just wait to see what happens....

Suddenly, there was a tug on my hand and I was turned around to face Jack. He held both my hands now and his face was inches from mine. "Elsa wait. I have to get this off my chest." He exclaimed.

My heartbeat quickened but I tried my hardest to silence it. I swallowed. "Go on." I urged.

We could see our breaths as the mingled in the cold air between us. "I think I'm in love with you, Queen Elsa, and I know you could never feel the same -"

I silenced him with my lips. I kissed him until we both broke apart, gasping for air.

"Um...." I started. "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for." I smirked.

He smirked with me and then picked me up and spun me in the air. "I love you Elsa of Arendelle!"

"I love you too Jack Frost." I said quietly as he set me down.

"Always." We whispered together.

A/N

Ok so I wasn't planning on it going like this but it felt right so please tell me what you think. Should I delete this and wait? Or should I keep going with them being a couple? And sorry for the last couple short chapters. Thanks for reading! Jelsa Forever!
-Gusty