Chapter 15 - Let It Go

Elsa P.O.V

"Come on, we should go before they catch us!" Jack said, just as giddy as I was. I started to walk into the forest but Jack groaned. "Ugh! Too slow!" Then he picked me up by the waist and soared into the sky.

"Jack! Put me down!" He was going at an insanely fast speed and before I knew it, we were halfway up the North Mountain.

"As you wish." Jack let go of me and I fell, hurtling towards the ground. Then he caught me, still a couple hundred feet above the surface . "Hahahahah!" He yelled.

I couldn't speak, too shocked to do anything. A worried look crossed Jack's face. "Are you ok? I'm really sorry." He started to glide back to the ground.

"I'm f-f-fine. J-j-just shaken u-up." I stuttered. Jack set me down and as soon and I was being supported by my own two feet, I slapped him.

"Ok, ok, I guess I deserved that." He said, rubbing his cheek.

When his hand fell to his side, I reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "You deserve that too. Thanks for sticking with me all these years, even when I didn't believe in you anymore."

He grinned, "No problem snowflake."

We started walking up and I got an idea. "Could we have a lesson?" I asked.

"Right here?" He raised an eyebrow. I nodded. "Ok. Think of all the things that happened tonight, don't bottle it up though, just let it go."

I nodded again. I thought of Anna wanting to marry that guy. I thought of her not listening to me. I thought of being called a monster, and Anna yelling at me. Before I knew it, I had begun to sing.

Jack P.O.V

Elsa scrunched up her face, thinking of all the things that had made her angry tonight, then her face softened and she started to sing.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen."

She walked up the mountain, me trailing behind.

"A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like, I'm the queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried."

She started walking faster, repeating the words her father always said to her.

"Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be! Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know!"

She looked at her gloved hand.

"Well now they know!"

She ripped off the glove and threw it into the wind.

"Let it go, let it go!"

She let out puffs of snowflakes, one from each hand. Then she quickly formed the same snowman that I saw her and Anna make so long ago.

"Can't hold it back anymore!"

As I walked after her, I could have sworn I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, but decided it was impossible. She threw her hands up again, making snow rain down on us.

"Let it go, let it go!"

She slammed her hands down and all the snow dropped to the ground. She was doing a very good job.

"Turn away and slam the door!"

She threw her arms to the right, creating swirls of snow.

"I don't care!"

She swiped her arms to the left, creating snow swirls that way.

"What they're going to say! Let the storm rage on."