+*•~𝓘~•*+

~•*+{<|||>}+*•~

"...and I just think...man, it sure must be nice to be the good guy, " a man said with a tired expression. This was a meeting of the bad guys of different games at Litwak's Arcade where they report their game and their feelings. Everyone applauded his speech. It soon died down. "That was so amazing, Ralph. And we can relate to what you go through, " an orange ghost said as he floated in a specific pattern. "Really?" Ralph asked as another bad guy started a speech to Ralph.

"And I say, 'Zankeif, you are a bad guy, but this does not mean you are a bad guy,'" he finished. Everyone applauds after he finishes his speech. "Question, Ralph, we've been trying to get you to come here for years. Today, you finally show up, why is that?" Clyde asked as he continued to float in patterns. "I dunno, maybe it has to deal with the fact that, uh...well, today's the 30th anniversary of my game, " Ralph said as a bad guy next to him pats him on the shoulder. "Happy anniversary, Ralph."

"Thanks, Satan, " Ralph said with a small smile. "It's Saitine, actually, " he corrected Ralph with a small grin. "Got it. But, here's the thing, " Ralph started but hesitated. "I don't wanna be a bad guy anymore." Everyone gasped at what he just said. "You can't mess with the program, Ralph."

"You're not going Turbo, are you?"

"Turbo? No, I'm not going to Turbo. Come on, guys! Doesn't Turbo want a home? A medal? Or a piece of pie every once in a while? Could Turbo want more than that?!"

"Yeeees..." a zombie groaned out. "Ralph, Ralph, we get it. But, we can't change who we are. The more you're certified to your game, the more you're certified to your life, " Clyde said. "Hey, one game at a time, Ralph." "Now, let's close out of the Bad Guy meeting, " Clyde said as everyone stood up and held hands, and bowed down.

"I am bad..."

"And that's good..."

"I will never be good..."

"And that's not bad..."

"There's no one I'd rather be than me."

Ralph had a thoughtful look on his face as everyone left. He followed behind after grabbing a cherry from Pac-Man's game. He is gonna win a medal tonight...

~•*+{<|||>}+*•~

{???}

I was walking around the sugary and sweet-smelling land that had very cute details. Yep, Sugar Rush. The racing game that has new racers daily, we hold a Random Roster Race before the arcade opens to get your name on the roster. Some do it for fame and glory, some do it just for fun, others don't want to race, and then there are us folk who doesn't even get a chance to race. By some, I mean me and my friend, Vanellope Von-Shweets.

We are broken, characters who weren't even meant to exist, glitches. At the last second of my deletion, I was able to make it out. The deleting was a big fail for them. I heard small footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around and saw Vanellope skipping toward me. "Heya, (Y/N)! Did ya miss me?" she asked in her sweet voice. I smile at the younger kid in front of me. "Sure did, " I noticed something behind her back in her hands. "What do you have?" "Oh, you'll see~, " she said as she shoves something shiny in my face. "BAM!"