+*•~𝓘𝓘~•*+

~•*+{<|||>}+*•~

[(Y/N)]

I ran away from the crime scene and behind the stands where the king was. My hands were still glitching uncontrollably from holding those officers. I smacked my hands against the stand, it did nothing. "Come on! Work with me for once!" I whispered-yelled at no one in particular. I smacked my hand a couple more times, it slowly died down. I finally stopped. "Thank you, I really need to control this stupid glitch of mine," I whisper to myself as I look out at the destruction. The monster really did a number on the tracks and stands. Just everything is ruined! Why did he do this? Is he even from this game?

I heard the king speaking. "Oh my goodness! Hehe, just, calm down everybody! The monster has been caught! We will repair the damage, and we will have a race before the arcade opens!" So, they caught the monster, they fix everything and still do the race, but I still doubt that they would let us race. I started to walk away but bumped into a candy-cane pole, causing it to knock over with a loud thump. "What was that? Go check it out, dimwit!" Winchel said to Dunkin and pushed him slightly. I glitched slightly as he started to come over to me. I started to back away, slowly but surely.

He then came into contact with me. He pointed at me. "You there, glitch! " I started running as my body glitched uncontrollably in nervousness. He then called his buddy over as they chased after me. I only got to the race tracks as the other racers started to surround me with evil looks on their faces. I looked around to find any way out of this situation, but nothing. I was trapped. Two racers grabbed my arms as Taffyta walked up to me with a smirk.

"Thought you could escape that easily? Heh, you are just a dumb glitch, a mistake that was never meant to exist!" she punched me in my stomach, causing me to glitch furiously. It also made her hands glitch slightly. "That's enough!" The king's voice echoed over the intercom as he watched the scene below him. The racers and guards looked up at their ruler in shock. "Guards, take her to my castle! " King Candy pointed at me. I gasp, he just stood up for me, the King of all people just stood up for me...kinda.

"But, King Candy! She's a glitch! We must not let her be here," Taffyta said as she pointed angrily at me. The action caused me to flinch and glitch, fearing she might hit me again. "That's enough! Take her to my castle! Now!" The two racers let go of my arms and dropped me. The guards walked up to me and started to drag me. I saw the other racers watching me being dragged away, thinking that I was gonna be locked up for good. The citizens watching all of this scene unfold, afraid of the monster, and curious about why the king stood up for a glitch.

~•*+{<|[TimeSkip]|>}+*•~

I am still being dragged by the guards, but we made it to the castle. I planned on waiting for the right moment to break free from their grasp. We made it inside and almost to the throne room. I looked around and saw a door to a pitch-black room. My arms started to glitch causing them to go through me and bump their heads into each other.

I took the time and quickly got up and started to run over to the door with a pitch-black room, but was stopped by the sound of a car horn. I stopped in my tracks and turned around, but had to glitch out of the way so as to not get hit by a kart driving in circles around me. I heard laughter from the kart and instantly knew it was King Candy himself. I couldn't help but flinch slightly when he stopped his kart in front of me before he drove back to his throne.