+*•~𝓥~•*+

~•*+{<|||>}+*•~

[(Y/N)]

We finally made it to the Kart Bakery just waiting for us to sneak in. We saw that Beard Papa was sleeping, so we just climbed under the bar that was supposed to stop karts. We soon made it to the door. "Alright, do your thing, Knuckles! Bust it open!" Vanellope said with a smile as she pointed to the door that had her face on it. Ralph was shocked, "What's this? You're a full-on criminal, aren't you?" he said as he placed his hands on his hips. Vanellope pouted, "Hey, we shook on it." Ralph sighed and punched the door making it fly into the room as the hinges fell onto the floor. Vanellope smiled, "Thank you, Jeeves."

When Vanellope walked into the room, Ralph nudged at me. "How come your picture wasn't on the door?" Now that he said it, my picture WASN'T on the door, only Vanellopes'. I shrugged, "I don't know, maybe because I'm not that much of a troublemaker as she is." Ralph could only nod at me as we walked into the dark room, the only light source was a huge red button on the floor. "What is this? Where are all the karts?" Ralph asked as Vanellope stomped on the button. Around us were pictures of karts to choose from with red buttons below them as well. "You gotta make one."

"What? Oh no, no, no, no. Look, kid, bad idea. I don't make things, I break things," Ralph explained with a slight look of nervousness. Vanellope could only look around the room to choose her kart while I did the same. "Well, looks like you'll be stepping outside of your comfort zone then, Gladys," she said. She suddenly jumped and ran up to a kart. "Oh! This is a good one! Come on, (Y/N), choose one!" she exclaimed at me. I sighed and pushed the kart button beside her.

"Welcome to the Bakery! Let's bake a kart!"

The voice announcer exclaimed with great gusto. We walked inside for our kart baking game. "What is this? Another game?" Ralph asked. "Yeah, well, it's a mini-game," Vanellope explained.

"You have one minute to win it!"

"What?!" Ralph asked confused. Vanellope and I ran over to start eh ingredients going.

"Go!"

"Mixing! Put the ingredients in the bowl, and throw away the trash!"

Vanellope tried to get the correct stuff in the right places but was messing up. Bad. Ralph exclaimed, "Hairbrush! No! Underpants?! NO! You're getting all the wrong stuff, kid!" Vanellope could only yell back, "I'm TRYING!" Ralph suddenly jumped up on the platform and fixed everything, throwing the trash away, and putting the ingredients in the bowl. He suddenly got knocked down by a bag of flour into the bowl. A big mixer came down and started to mix with him inside.

"Batter Up!"