+*•~𝓘𝓧~•*+

~•*+{<|||>}+*•~

[Ralph]

After wrecking Vanellope's kart, I finally made it back home to my game with my medal. I still had a frown on my face and could not stop thinking about Vanellope and (Y/N), (Y/N) was in prison, and Vanellope's feelings were destroyed. The ride came to a stop and I looked up to see the building just empty, not a person in sight. I got out and walked into the building all the way up to the top floor. "Hello? Anybody home? Felix? Mary?" I asked to no one. That was until I heard a voice. "Well, you actually went and did it," Gene said as he poured himself a drink behind the bar. I looked at him, "Gene, where is everybody?" he didn't look up at me. "They're gone. After Felix went to find YOU and then didn't come back, everyone panicked and abandoned ship," he then took a sip of his drink.

"But-but I'm here now," I say with a smile. Gene pointed at the screen, "It's too late, Ralph. Litwak's pulling our plug in the morning." I walk over to the balcony door and open it to reveal the poster on the screen, 'OUT OF ORDER'. My eyes were wide, and the thought of our game getting unplugged was scary and sad. And it was all because of me. It reminded me of Vanellope and (Y/N), their getting unplugged and them getting left behind. "But, never let it be said I'm not a man of my word. The place is yours, Ralph. Enjoy," he threw me the key to the entire building and I caught it and stared at it as he grabbed his suitcase and started to leave. "Gene, wait!" he stopped. "Listen, this is not what I wanted."

Gene turned around and looked at me. "Well, what did you want, Ralph?" I sighed and pointed to where my 'home' was. "I don't know, I just...I was just tired of living alone in the garbage," I said. Gene spoke, "Well now you can live alone in the penthouse," and started to leave again, but this time I didn't stop him. I turned around and looked at the screen. I ripped the medal off of my neck and stared at it before I threw it at the screen. It made a bang sound before the 'out of order' paper fell to one side as the tape came undone. I then grabbed the medal that Vanellope had made for me. I never noticed that it had (Y/N)'s name on it. I frowned as I remembered her, she was the only one who was genuinely nice to me (other than Vanellope), she would be disappointed to see me now.

I looked back up at the screen but saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was the console for Sugar Rush, but something was weird. I squinted my eyes to get a better look, and what I saw was off. There were pictures of both Vanellope and (Y/N). Vanellope had a racer's outfit on and was in King Candy's kart with a smile. (Y/N) had the outfit she had on regularly, but she had a queen's crown, and her skirt was longer. It was made into a dress, not a puffy and preppy queen dress, it was soft, and it fit her body. It came down to her ankles, and she had a ring on her ring finger. I looked down in thought, and I was going to find out what was going on.

~•*+{<|[TimeSkip]|>}+*•~

I went back over to Sugar Rush and back over to Diet Cola mountain. I saw Sourbill sweeping the remains of Vanellope's kart. "Hey, cough-drop," I said sternly. Sourbill hummed in confusion and looked up at me with a dead expression. I had my hands on my hips in a fist. "Explain something to me. If both Vanellope and (Y/N) were never meant to exist, then why are their pictures on the side of the game console?" I asked as I raised my brow. Sourbill just stared up at me, before darting away. But, he couldn't get far as I grabbed his head? Body? And brought him up to my face with a glare. "What's going on in this candy-coated heart of darkness?" Sourbill's eyes were wide as he just stared at me. "Nothing," I shook him lightly, "TALK!" he glared his eyes at me. "No," I glared at him as well. "I'll lick you!" he squinted his eyes at me, "You wouldn't." I brought my tongue out, "Oh yeah?" and licked his face.

He looked flabbergasted. "Oh, that's like sandpaper!" he said. I turned him around in threat with a smirk, "Hmm, I wonder how many licks it'll take to get to your center." He squinted his eyes in a scared manner, "Oh, take it to my grave!" I shrugged and plopped him in my mouth, "Fair enough." he moved around in my mouth and I reacted. "Oh! Hoho, they call you Sourbill for a reason," I took him out of my mouth as he was taking big breaths. "Had enough?" he started to squeak. "Okay, I'll talk, I'll talk!" he said as he wiped his eyes and looked back up at me. "Vanellope was a racer until King Candy tried to delete her code!" he explained as he continued to squall. My eyes were wide, "He tried to delete her code?! So that's why she's a glitch! What about (Y/N)?" he looked at me again. "Same thing! Except her codes are just too connected with someone!" he explained. I glared at him. "Why is he doing this?"

He squinted his eyes in fear, "I don't know." I shrugged and was about to put him back in my mouth before he stopped me. "No, no, no, no! I swear I don't KNOW!" I then brought him back to my face. "He LITERALLY locked out memories, and I cannot remember. Nobody can!" he explained. He waved his hands to bring me closer to him. "But I do know this, he will do anything to keep them both from racing. Because if both Vanellope AND (Y/N) cross the finish line, the game will reset, and they won't be glitches anymore!" I looked down at the ground in thought before looking back up at him with a glare. "Where are they now?!" he then slowly hid away from me with a look of fear. "In the Fungeon with Fix-It Felix," my eyes widened in confusion and shock. "Felix?!" he started to squeak and cry again. "I'm sorry! That's all I know! That's all I know, I swear! Now, PLEASE, don't put me back in your filthy mouth again!" I glared and then pressed him into a lollipop tree. I pointed at him, "Stick around." He nodded quickly. "Yes, okay, I will, I will. Thank you," he said as he took a few breaths of relief. I grabbed the trashcan of the remains of the kart and took them with me.

I then thought about something. I stopped in my tracks, turned around, and went back to Sourbill. He looked at me with fear in his eyes. "What do you mean that (Y/N)'s too connected to someone?" he squinted his eyes slightly. "She is connected to one of the main characters of the game, but I have a feeling it's someone we know too well, someone that I work for," he explained with a thoughtful look. His words got me thinking, then it popped into my mind. King Candy, she is connected to King Candy. Wait-she had a ring on her ring finger, does that mean...

"Okay, thank you," was all I could say before I walked away. I thought about the ring on (Y/N)'s finger. She was either married or engaged to him. But, he doesn't have his ring on HIS finger. Neither does (Y/N). Did they take it off? I feel that (Y/N) doesn't know what that ring means.

I need to save those girls, and fast.

~•*+{<|||>}+*•~

*Picture Up Top* Ralph when he learns the truth.