+*•~𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮~•*+

~•*+{<|||>}+*•~

[Ralph]

After we left Sugar Rush, we finally made it back home. I have never been so happy in my life to be home and have things be normal. Well, close to normal. I stood on the side of the roof in the game and yelled, "I'M GONNA WRECK IT!" like how I normally did and I started to wreck the building as Litwak and the technician watches. Litwak smiles widely, "Hey! Ralph's back! Isn't that great?" he exclaimed as he bent over to get a closer look as I do my work while Felix fixes the building. After that, I went back to Bad-Anon and told them about my progress. "So yeah, I'm taking life one game at a time, and I gotta tell ya, I feel like a new Ralph," I say proudly with a smile on my face. The other bad guys clap for my victory.

I'm back in my game after Felix won, he got his medal, and I got thrown off the roof. "Course, the job hasn't changed." When I fall in the mud, I see Mary comes up to me with a cake with me on top, labeled 'Our Favorite Bad Guy!' I couldn't help but smile. "But the Nicelanders are actually being nice to me!" I then thought to myself. "And that got me thinking about those guys left without a game," I went to the Central Station and gathered up the other guys without a game to be in and they helped me with the bonus levels. "So we asked some of our friends to help us out on the bonus levels," I stand at the top of the roof as the other bad guys come down and start to wreck the building. "WE'RE GONNA WRECK IT!" I yell out with more enthusiasm. Then, Felix and Qubert come on screen. "I CAN FIX IT!" Felix said in his signature voice, as Qubert said something, but helped fix the building as the Moppet girl played.

Soon, other kids started to watch her play and watched in awe at the new characters of our game. "And I swear our game hasn't been this popular in years!" I exclaim as the kids put their quarters for the next game. "The gamers, they say we're retro, which I think means old but cool," I say. After that, I decided to build myself a new home. "Oh, and I decided that living in a dump wasn't making me feel very good about myself. So I cleaned it up. Built houses for our new co-workers, too-- well," I say after I dusted my hands off while Qubert watched. He turned around and said something in shock. I look and see that Felix had made a whole TOWN for the people, all Felix could do was shrug sheepishly. "With a little help from Felix."

We then went to Felix and Calhoun's wedding. "Oh! And guess who was the best man at his and Calhoun's wedding?" I say as I stand there in a black tux as Felix and Calhoun look at each other with so much love. Vanellope and (Y/N) were over on Calahoun's side as bridesmaids, while I and Turbo were the best man for Felix. I could see Vanellope lightly scratching at her neck from her puffy dress. Poor kid. "Very elegant affair-- lotta grandeur," I say as Felix and Calhoun turn to look at each other. Then, red dots shined on the window from the guns of the other Hero's Duty characters. "Not one bug!"

Felix threw his black hat (heh, that rhymed), pulled her down to a dip, and kissed her. I could only look over at Turbo with a huge smile and we cheered for them. Turbo looked back at me with a smile and chuckled. "And I'd be a liar if I said no tears were shed," I said as he wiped away the tears in his eyes. "And, guess who caught the flowers when Calhoun threw them?" I said as Calhoun threw her flowers backward to the women who had gathered to catch them. Surprisingly, it went all the way to (Y/N), who wasn't even trying to catch them. She was just talking to Vanellope before she caught the flowers in her hands. She looked down at the flowers in shock with a huge blush on her face. Calhoun could only smile and shrug at her. "Yep, I guess we'll be having another wedding sometime soon," I say as (Y/N) looked down at Vanellope, who just shrugged and pushed Turbo to replace her spot. Both Turbo and (Y/N) were blushing, but they were smiling. "And I honestly can NOT doubt that I will cry at this one also," I say as (Y/N) kisses Turbo on his cheek. "He just better treat her like the actual queen she is." After the wedding, we went back to doing our job. "But by far the best part of my day is when I get thrown off the roof," Felix won his medal, and Mary gave him a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and gave him a thumbs-up.

The Nicelanders had their hands up in the air for me to lay on, to which I gladly jump onto their hands. "Because when the Nicelanders lift me up," I say as they lift me up a little higher and I look behind the kid who was playing our game. "I get a perfect view of Sugar Rush," I can see Vanellope racing as she glitches past the other two racers in front of her and wins first place. "Vanellope is a natural. And the players, they all love her! Just like I knew they would," Vanellope is now standing on a small podium with a golden trophy in hand. She holds a fist out for the gamer to fistbump, to which the gamer did with a smile. I then see (Y/N) walk on the podium with her regular queen outfit, bend down to Vanellope's height, and kiss her on the head. Vanellope giggles and jumps into her arms as they hug. I smile even wider. "And (Y/N), man. Where do I even begin? She's a great queen, and I can tell that she really loves Vanellope and Turbo," I say as I watch them giggle at each other.

"Turns out, I don't need a medal to tell me I'm a good guy," I say as (Y/N) looks over at my way (or the highway sorry) and points at me. Vanellope looks over at me and they both smile. "Cause if those girls like me," I say as they both wave at me with smiles. I smile and gently wave back at them.

"How bad can I be?"

~•*+{<|||>}+*•~