chapter 7

Chapter 7

Song: "You and Me" Lifehouse (song in external link)

Nicolette's POV

Finally Christmas came. I was happy it came. I loved my aunts holiday dinners. She always put on a show.  I woke up, and rubbed my eyes then realized today was Christmas. I jumped out of my bed, and got ready to open presents. I ran down the stairs, and saw my aunt and uncle sitting on the sofa, still in their pajamas.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked.

"He's still asleep sweetie" My aunt said, before she took a sip of her coffee "You should probably go wake him up" She said giving me a devilish smile. She knew I would know exactly what to do. I ran back up the stairs sounding like a herd of elephants. As I cracked the door open, only to see Taylor belly down, and sprawled across his bed, with his sweat pants and nothing else. He was small for a hockey player, but he was enough for me. I didn't like juice head guys. I liked the athletic type. At least now I did. I know he's probably gonna kill me for this, but that's what you get for being the last one up on Christmas.

 I ran up and jumped on him.

"WAKE UP!" I chanted bouncing up and down. "ITS CHRISTMAS!"

"I'm up! I'm up!" he said stopping me from bouncing.  "Babe why do you have to be loud right now?" He said as I stood up on the bed, looking at him.

"Come on sleepy head" I said.

He then placed his hands on the back of my knees, giving me an evil smile.

"Taylor, don't even, DARREEE!" I squealed as he brought me down on top of him.

I looked into his eyes as he smile, rubbing the back of my legs.

"So have you been a naughty or nice girl?" He asked leaning up to kiss my neck. The way his lips feel should be a sin.

"I know you've been a naughty boy" I said rubbing the sides of his arms, which were hard from all the years of hockey, which had turned them into muscles.

He laughed. "You haven't been to innocent yourself, little Miss Nicolette" He said suckling on the other side of my neck.

I knew where he wanted this to go, and I was definitely not ready for that, at least not when my aunt and uncle were right down stairs waiting for us. I had to stop this quickly and fast, as he gently pushed me down against the mattress.

"Taylor" I wheezed out, trying to catch my breath that was being pulled out of my chest.

"Yes baby" He said between kisses.

"My aunt and uncle are waiting for us" I whispered.

He stopped, and looked into my eyes. "Fine" He said kissing my lips, and hopped off of me to go put a shirt on. I sat on the bed admiring the way his back muscles looked as he pulled the shirt over his torso. God he is hot.

Once he put his shirt on, he grabbed my hand, and we walked down stairs.

"I'm glad you two could join us" my uncle said laughing.

My aunt passed out the gifts. I felt like I was five again, ripping into my presents. Taylor laughed at my enthusiasm.

"Ok where's my present?" I asked Taylor.

He laughed. "You'll have to wait till later" He said getting up and kissing my forehead.

That jerk!

Well I got dressed. My cousins were coming over, and my aunts huge family. I decided on a pair of jeans, and my new cashmere sweater that my aunt and uncle had gotten me. I had curled my hair, I knew Taylor had said he liked when I did that.