Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Song: Faber Drive "You and I Tonight" (song in external link)

I woke up the next morning to my Aunt screeching across the house. I looked at the clock, it read 8:45. God it was to earlier for her perky attitude. I went to walk out, and then I remembered my beautiful morning hair, and breath. I really needed a shower. So I peeked my head around the corner to see if Taylor was around, this was the last thing he needed to see. I looked and his door was closed, so he must still be asleep. I snuck across to the bathroom. I went and opened the door, before I could open it, it swung open. Behind the door was a freshly showered Taylor, standing there in just a towel that hung low on his hips. Little water droplets traveled down the indents. I couldn't say anything. His abs looked like they were sculpted by greek gods. He had a surprised look on his face, probably the same one I was wearing.

"Oh sorry Nico" He said walking past me.

I couldn't form words. I just rushed into the bathroom, before he could see my blushing cheeks.

Not only did he see my bad hair, I saw him shirtless.

After I took my shower, I blew dry my hair, and put my make up on. Now I had to face Taylor. This was going to be a challenge itself.

I stepped out, and looked around. Ok coast is clear. As I walked across the hall, his door opened, and out stepped fully dressed Taylor.

"Good morning" I finally said, able to form coherent words.

"Morning" he said in passing.

Once he walked down the stairs, I rushed to my room.

When I finally got dressed and walked down stairs, there sat a happy Aunt Ginny.

"Baby girl, look what arrived!" She said pointing to the boxes in the middle of the floor.

"I'm guessing my bedroom stuff" I said.

"YEAH!" She screeched.

"Gina calm down. She's a foot away from you" my uncle said.

"I know I know, I'm just really excited"

"We can tell" Taylor said from the kitchen.

"Its going to look" she said before she was interrupted by someone calling. "Hello.... Ok Suz call Darren, and your dad and I are on our way" She said then hung up. "John grab the keys, Suzette just went into labor" My aunt said grabbing her coat, and rushing out the door, pulling my uncle behind her.

"So I guess I'm putting my bed together by myself" I said, grabbing a muffin and began to peel the paper off it.

"I can help" Taylor offered, sitting across the counter from me.

"You would do that?" I asked. He would spend his day with me, when he could be out with friends?