Chapter 10

Hey Girllys! I just wanted to warn you guys this chapter is all adult content. Which I figured you knew that from where I left off on 9. If you guys aren’t into that kind of thing, sorry but its needed in this story lol Just skip it if you don’t like it. I hope you like. COMMENT PLEASE!!

Song: “Unforgettable Night” Jamestown Story (song in external link)

She guided me up the stairs, and down the hall toward an empty bed room. She pulled me into a room, and closed the door and locked it.

“Babe” I said but she soon silenced me by covering my lips with her lips.

She ran her fingers through my hair, and pressed her soft curves up against me.

I felt my hands caress down her back and I unzipped the satin black material, letting it fall to the ground.

I looked into her now hooded eyes. She wanted it, and I course wanted it. She stepped out of the dress leaving on the floor, standing in just her strapless black lace bra and tiny matching panties, with the silly head band that had silver foil flower and feather on it that a Jonny handed out to all the girls. She still had those shoes on that made her legs look long and lean. I could tell she was an athlete. Even for not skating for a couple of years now, her legs still had tone and definition.

Her fingers went to work as she tenderly undid each and every buttons painfully slow and pushed the dress shirt off my shoulders and to the floor to join her dress. She slipped off her shoes so she was now extremely short compared to before.  I looked into her eyes as I pushed the head band down the back of her head and to the floor. My hands hooked behind her ears bringing her face to meet mine. Her lips tenderly kissed mine. This was different now. The kiss felt different.

She pulled back looking into my eyes.

“Taylor I have to tell you something” She whispered like she was afraid someone would hear us.

“What is it baby?” I said pulling her close to me pushing a hair from her face.

“I’ve….. I’ve never actually done this before” She said .

I was a little confused. “You’ve never done what?” I said. Then a light bulb went off.

“Nico” I said pulling her face to where she was looking at me. “Are you virgin?”

She avoided my gaze, and nodded.

I forced her to look into my eyes.  “Baby, I’m not going to force you…”

“I know Taylor” She seemed embarrassed, and tried to cover herself.

“Nicolette” I said using her full name. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. No I take that back, coming to Windsor was the best thing that has ever happened” I could see the happiness leave her eyes. “If I hadn’t ever came to Windsor then I would have never met you”

She smiled.

“I love you Nicolette. I won’t force you to do something you’re not ready to do” I said pausing to see her reaction. “I love you” I whispered.

“I love you too Taylor” She said nestling her face into my bare chest. “That’s why I know I’m ready to be with you”

It felt so good to hear her say that. I looked into her face it looked scared.

“Can you just promise me something?” She asked.

“Anything” I said.

“Can you be gentle with me?” She whispered.