Chapter 10

Marinette's POV

"Who are you," I asked in a confused manner. "

Cat Boy looked at me sadly. "My name is Cat Noir." he said. "do you remember anything?" he asked hopelessly.

"No." I answered just as confused. "Sorry."

"No... It's okay." Cat Noir said. "What's the last thing you remember?" he asked.

"Um...." I thought for a moment. "Nothing. My mind is blank. I'm sorry."

"No... I understand." he said. "Let me take you home okay?" he asked. "I'll take you to your parents."

"Um if you say so cat boy furry person." I replied.

"The name is Cat Noir." he answered. He picked me up and took me to a bakery. I didn't recognize the people who hugged me.

"I'm so sorry for not believing you, Marinette." The lady that looked like me said. "We really should have."

"Um okay." I replied. 

Narrator's POV/

Chat left and went to Mari's room, knowing Mari didn't want to remember. So he took her diary and the miracle box and left the room.

Marinette didn't catch him leaving and got in after he was gone. She looked around confused. It felt so empty. The walls didn't have the pictures of Adrien at all anymore. No miracle box and no kwamis. It was just empty now. Marinette sighed, confused why she remembered nothing over the last 17 years of her life.

Lila's POV

"MOM!" I went to her. "I want to move."

Mom crossed her arms. "I saw the news. You caused the problems today? How often do you lie?" she asked

"It's all a big misunderstanding." I replied desperately. "Please can we move?"