Chapter One

Lila's point of view from here on out until we get to when I need Marinette's or Narrator's

I laughed with my friends. I was also laughing at them. "My mom said I can't hang out." I said, faking my sadness. "She has diplomat work and I have to babysit by baby cousins." The lies went across my lips naturally as they had millions of times before.

Alya looked at me with sympathy. "I can help. Ask Marinette. I am amazing at babysitting." She smiled.

I shook her head. "I couldn't ask you to do that!" I exclaimed in my acting downcast voice. "They are a lot to handle." I put a smile on. "but I can do it." I promised.

Marinette spoke up, perhaps a contestant for my spot as queen. "Yes, Lila. We would love to meet your baby cousin." she said in her casually sweet voice. "I'm sure they are absolutely adorable." Her unspoken words were if they even exist, bitch. They didn't seem to know Marinette had the audacity to curse someone out. Let's say I experienced it first hand to be short about how I know.

I looked at her with an innocent smile. "That is so kind of you. They are extremely adorable." I showed fake sadness once more. "But my mother would be angry if I invited people over without her knowledge."

She looked at me poisonously for a moment, which gave me an idea. "Why would you give me such a venomous look?" I asked her with a sad look.

Immediately, her face was cleared. "I do apologize if my eyes seemed venomous to you." she said. A formal approach... Interesting... "I have had a lot on my plate and am rather stressed." she shook her head. "Don't worry about it. Sorry for looking at you as if I hated you which I totally do not." she said.

If only the class wasn't so dense to understand that she did hate me. No big deal. I will get rid of her quickly. "Oh." I said. "Tell us what's wrong." I urge her.

"It's no big deal." she said. "I have to go help my parents in the bakery." It was a clear lie but they all believed it. What a joke these people are!

I looked hurt at her words as if we were friends and I wanted her to stay.

Alya protested, "You said we could hang out! We haven't in weeks!" Her voice was filled with sadness.

Marinette looked at her  with a momentarily numb look. "I told you I was helping my parents. Ever since Chloe was akumatized into Miracle Queen, I decided to help out more." she said.

Alya sighed. "Next week?" she asked.

Marinette looked like she knew she wouldn't be able to, but said, "I'll try to." she said. Then, she left.

I looked at them. Alya looked upset.

A good friend would try to cheer her up. I told myself. "She'll manage to at some point." I said in a reassuring voice.

Alya looked at me with a look of anger. "She said she would for six weeks now. All she ever does is help in the bakery or hang out with Luka."

I gave her a reassuring smile. "She will come around." But in the meantime, let me just ruin her friendships. "She's a true friend." I said so that they would feel shocked when Marinette turned out to be a "fake" friend and not think I was lying.

I got up. "I have to go now." I said. "Bye."  With that, I left.

I saw Ladybug fly overhead and growled. She did look slightly angry. Maybe I could traumatize her a little?

I caught up to her, but she barely acknowledged my existence. She met up with Cat Noir, who made her turn towards me.

"What do you want?" she asked in anger. She still hates me. That's actually a good thing. "You don't belong near us right now. We're talking about something important."

Chat Noir looked at her. I did leave, just far enough where they couldn't see me but I could hear. "Ladybug, what's wrong?" His voice was worried.

"NOTHING!" she said angrily.

He tried to calm her down. "Please tell me."

Ladybug seemed to look down and looked like she was about to explode. She did "I have too many responsibilities. I'm in charge of the miraculous box, I have to act like a normal, stupid, act like everything is sunshine and daisies, teen who is always busy. I have to lie to my friends and put up with a bitch of a liar." She said, her words coming out harsh.

Chat looked shocked. For one thing, he clearly didn't know how stressed she was. For another, he hadn't heard her curse before. "I promise you things will get better. I can tell you think it won't but I promise you it will."

She looked frustrated. "YOU have it easy. Teenager. Superhero. Friend, Lover too. I have it intensely hard because I am going to be alone soon when everyone finds out about my lying. Hell, my best friend is probably outside my house right now looking for me. It's HARD when the only times I hang out with her is when I am an illusion. I have to stay by the box as often as I can."

He nodded. "You are really tense and should take a break." he said. "Live like a normal teenager, I will take care of the box. You should get some rest too."

Her voice softened. "You would really do that?" she asked. He nodded. "Thank you." she said, though hesitant, she didn't want to lose anymore sleep.

"Also, no more patrolling for you. I will patrol. You need to sleep." he told her.

Ladybug was too tired to protest and nodded. She brought him the box carefully. "You are only taking care of them until tomorrow." she said. "I need them back soon anyway."

He nodded. "Okay." he said. "Go get sleep. Now. " he said sternly.

She left there and went who knows where.

I left my area and went home. Laying down,  I told mom about how Amazing my "boyfriend" was and what a wonderful day I had.

The one thing going through my head was for Marinette Dupain-cheng and Ladybug to watch out.