Chapter 1.

The day was like any other day. The students went to school and then to classes and some kids skipped school like a bunch of idiots.

As a very special young lady walked through the halls of the school's building.

She kept her mind on her studies and kept herself away from people most of the time.

She went to school and did her good she tried to be friends with others, but they always misjudged her for being a snob whose only interests were studying alongside Amy Mizuno and Leeta Kino. These two were her only friends.

Rei Hino and Mina Aino are a part of the popular kids in school. So, let's continue here.

As the library was open early in the morning. Amy, Leeta Kikyo, and Serena all agreed every morning to meet up and go over notes from class and study over the next.

As they'd sit down and get something to drink with their coffee and tea that they picked up at the entrance of the school and sit down ready to start reading. 

Normally this was their daily routine. Serena was running late as usual, she normally did but today wasn't exactly her fault she was rushed down the hallway went to her locker unlocked it put her stuff away, and then approached the library.

As she was dressed today in a long sweater and her hair was up in a tight bun and then glasses on her head. She looked like a real dork and nerd she was invisible to the other students most of the time. But today as she was heading for the library, she knocked into a strong torso body built like bricks or that's what it felt like when she hit the ground.

As she lay on the ground for a second. As the tall boy looked down at her as she hit the ground. As she sat there and looked up at the boy she rammed into. He always looked down at her and didn't have a pleased look on his face he looked like he was already having a bad morning and that meant bad news most of the time.

He snapped and asked why don't, you watch where you are going nerd, Said A voice she was well aware of.

It was Inuyasha Takahashi the school's bad boy and the hottest guy in school second place to Koga Moon and Miroku Hoshi, so they were your top dogs of the school or so Serena thought of them as Dog because they'd jumped any female if they could as long as their interested but surely, they were no good rotten mutts as she called them.

As Inuyasha leads down and asks if she was hurt today? Asks Inuyasha" gently asking. Serena was surprised by Inuyasha's question.

As Serena recovered from shock. "Yes, A little bit, But I can walk so nothing is permanently broken, Replied Serena" Honestly.

He didn't say anything else except reach down and grab her hand without asking but used his full strength and lifted her off her feet and she landed on her feet. As she felt weird once their eyes locked onto each other.

"Inuyasha....!!! Inuyasha...!!! Shouted out voices. As he turned around and saw his group calling him. As he ignored the girl who was in front of him two minutes ago and he saw Kagome in the hallway.

He kissed her super hard and she kissed him back.

"Inuyasha why were you talking to the nerdy ugly librarian-looking girl this morning? Asks Kagome" Clueless.

"I knocked her off her feet she slammed right into me so I picked her up no need to be cruel to the nerd who might be able to do my homework for me, Replied Inuyasha" making up a white lie.

The reason why he did it was he didn't know but he was in a strange mood, and no one had to be a total asshole either he thought.

"Dude don't talk to her she's like uppity and a snob she isn't even fun I heard she's never been kissed or had sex she is a nobody who trusts me you might want to avoid the nerds Inuyasha, spoken up Koga" wrapping his arm around his girlfriend Ayame.