Chapter 6.

So, as it was a long night Serena had made a deal with Inuyasha for him to remain quiet about what he's seen and the others she begged them not to say anything either.

So, he now knows the truth about who she is and what she did for a living, even though she didn't have a choice back then her parents just allowed it to happen. 

But she came off as tough and pertained that she also agreed to this this for her family which was true, but the truth was when the chips were down, they gambled her away instead for their safety.

But either way now Inuyasha knows about it and so do the others, but can they all remain silent about it? Serena kissed Inuyasha as proof to make Kagome back off and this whole bet was on. So, therefore, let's begin.

Inuyasha was at school early for once, He was talking with Miroku and Sango for a moment and he made them swear that they wouldn't gossip or tell anyone about what Serena did. So, they swore on it and even did a handshake together that sealed the promise. As Kagome approached and asked Inuyasha where his new girl was at. As she chuckled and laughed. As Kikyo reaches them and asks what new girl? Kagome said Serena of course.

As a loud car horn beeped through the parking lot. Everyone went silent, right? Serena looked at everyone as she parked her car. As she placed a little lip-gloss on her lips here goes nothing.

As she was dressed the part, she hoped no one would know who she was while dressed this way, but she managed to fool a lot of kids so far so here goes.  As she stepped out of the car half the students asked, we got a new student. As Melvin stated that was Serena Tsukino's car.

As everyone gasped and so did Kikyo for a moment seeing how she came to school today. 

No glasses, and no thick, messy bun in her hair instead she left them hanging down from two buns and she smiled lightly and was dressed so not Serena style, she was dressed in a butterfly tank top and a black skirt with a pink belt

No glasses, and no thick, messy bun in her hair instead she left them hanging down from two buns and she smiled lightly and was dressed so not Serena style, she was dressed in a butterfly tank top and a black skirt with a pink belt. She looked so new, Like a whole new Serena completely.

"Serena......!!! Spoke up Kikyo" Frozen. "Hi guys, Good Morning, Said Serena" acting her part already. "What happened to you? Asked Kikyo" Confused.

As Inuyasha slowly approached her he was shocked a bit, but she did look the part, now he prayed no one else figured out who she was and that would work for him.

"You did Kikyo, all those things you said about me last night finally kicked in, And I am ready for people to see me better than before, I've agreed to go out with Inuyasha as his girlfriend, spoke up Serena" smiling happily of act like a cool girl already.

"You're joking, Ah, Ah, very funny, you hate him, Said Kikyo" confused but then when Serena wasn't laughing. "No, I just misjudged him and a total misunderstanding of each other that's all, so therefore we are going to give each other a chance, see you later, Say's Serena" walking towards Inuyasha now.