Chapter 3.

Kikyo gave Inuyasha a fair warning if he hurt Serena, she'd hurt him in a far worst way possible. So, he had been warned.

But not everyone understands what Kikyo sees inside Serena and why anyone would like her she's so dull as they describe her. So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

"I cannot believe that Kikyo would threaten me like that, Said Inuyasha" in a not-so-happy tone of voice.

"Well regardless of what we all see and think Kikyo loves and cares about Tsukino a lot, Replied Sango" honestly. "I can see why though regardless as Sango said they are friends and true friends accept each other no matter what they are and for who they are, perhaps Kikyo knows a side to her that we don't, Say's Miroku" seriously.

"Yeah, He's right Inuyasha, I mean look at us we are friends with you, even though you've done some pretty stupid shit in your life, and yet no matter what we've never turned our backs on you either, Said Sango" serious tone voice. 

As Miroku nodded his head

As Miroku nodded his head. "To be honest I think maybe it's just time you move on from Kagome and Kikyo both and distance yourself from them leave them all in the past where everything started in the first place, Start over and be the better man and be a good guy, not an asshole, and just not go through with this bet I mean maybe we should just avoid this whole thing, Said Sango" serious with him. 

"No....!!! I cannot quit now, Look I hate being an asshole but I cannot let Koga or Kagome show me up like this, I mean there making a mocking joke out of my name and calling me a coward and when I am not that, I want to prove them all wrong and truthfully I want to know who Tsukino truly is too I want to know what Kikyo knows and I want to know more about her and I truly want to do this, I can win this bet and I can prove them all wrong, And Kikyo she's my dream, She's what I want, I have to get her back or else I might never be happy again, Said Inuyasha" confused and conflicted with his feelings. 

"Inuyasha, I hate to say this, but the truth is Kikyo was mostly sex, I mean sure you two had something special and that's what first love is, But I don't think she's meant to be your girl forever, maybe it's time you moved on from her and start over, Say's Miroku" serious tone voice giving him his opinion. 

"No, I can't do that besides who else could ever understand what I am looking for anyways, or even if I could meet someone else I don't know if it's possible to love someone more than I loved Kikyo, Kikyo and I told each other some pretty deep shit were so damn in love, Maybe this is where our story ends too, Maybe Kagome is lying that she can get Kikyo back for me, But I want to prove them all wrong, I want to go out with Tsukino and I am still the King, And I won't waste my last year here as a coward or let them break me down like that, No I won't quit now before I even get started, Replied Inuyasha" shaking his head.