Chapter 2

We drove for over an hour, I knew we weren't going home but I really didn't want to ask where we were headed. I guess we reached our destination when Noah pulled off the road and stopped in front of an empty field, we were in the middle of nowhere. He took my hand and helped me out of the car, then led me around to the front of the car and we hopped up on the hood. He had blankets that we used to cover ourselves and I cuddled into him while looking up at the stars and talking about random things. He never once brought up my parents and I never once thought of them. We even talked about our future together, we both decided we wanted to get married and have kids, we both wanted to be with each other when that happened, that made me smile, it almost made me giggle to myself, 'I love you.' He pulled me closer to him and kissed my nose. 'There is no one in this world that I ever have or ever will love more than you, I'm not going to say that you are my other half or that you complete me because that is really cheesy, but Sasha Roberts, I love you.'

We lay there for about four hours, it was after three am when we left, I was sad to leave but I needed to get home to my friends and explain everything to Caleb, I felt really sleepy in the car on the way home, Noah didn't try to keep me awake and I was so grateful for that, he knew exactly what I needed and he gave it to me, 'Thank you Noah,' I said before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning in my bed, crap, I meant to wake up when I got home so I could talk to caleb, getting up and getting dressed took me 30 seconds before I went to see him. His bed was empty and sat exactly the same as yesterday, he hadn't come to bed last night, I went and looked downstairs, my friends were lying across the floor, but there was no caleb, the rest of the house was silent which meant he wasn't here, the car wasn't outside either. He's gone, he drove away without a drivers license. He's gone, his passport isn't where it's supposed to be and now that I look, his wardrobe is almost empty.

Elijah woke up then, and I explained the whole situation to him, he listened the whole time like the great friend he has always been. 'Where is the card you use to buy everything? If it's not there then caleb has it and we can track everything he buys, plane tickets, hotel rooms, anything!' I jumped up to grab my laptop, 'you're a genius Elijah!' I don't know how I could be excited right now but I was, it is so great that all my friends are here, but I need my little brother, I can't lose anyone else right now.

We found out the card wasn't where it was supposed to be, but when we looked up the account five grand had been taken out and it was taken out this morning. Crap! He's smarter than I give him credit for. 'So what do we do now?' His face looked puzzled, he was trying to think really hard. 'I think that maybe, we should just wait, keep trying to ring him to see if he picks up, but other than that just wait.' WHAT?! Did he not understand that my brother just ran away without telling any of us, 'how about we wait until the end of the week and if he hasn't come back we will call the police. 'I just nodded and wipes the tears from my cheeks. 'Hey Elijah!' Tori ran over to him and kissed him? 'When did this happen?' I said while pointing at the two of them 'last night, when you were away,we were dared to kiss and now, we are kind of together I guess!' Wow! I did so not expect that! 'Congratulations.' That was a bit unenthusiastic but oh we'll 'what's wrong?' Tori asked, 'calendar is gone and I have no idea where and right now I really can't handle this because mum and dad are gone and uncle zac murdered them and I have no idea why and now I'm gonna be all alone and' by now everyone was awake and watching me, I just burst into tears, I just really don't think that I was going to be able to handle this.

It was seven o'clock when my alarm went off, for the fifth time, but when I reached over to press snooze it didn't turn off. It was my phone beside it that was ringing and vibrating. Lucca's name was flashing across the top of the screen. 'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?' ever since Caleb went missing three days ago, Lucca and I have been teaming up to try track him down. 'Good morning to you to sunshine! I have a location on your brother.' This woke me up and before he finished the sentence I was sitting up straight and listening, 'Last night he stayed at a small hotel in,' he paused 'Lucca, where is he?'