15

Jisung tried to avoid making eye contact with his younger assistant who's literally glaring right into his soul with those flaring eyes.

But of course he can't really do anything as he felt the glare even though he wasn't even looking at the other which made him uncomfortable.

He finally stopped trying to avoid the younger and sighed heavily. He knew he was about to face an hour long, or maybe longer, full of nagging.

It also doesn't help the fact that his manager has been quiet ever since they got into the car, heading to the filming set which is about two hours away.

Which also means that he is going have to face the same faces glaring at him through the whole car ride because his manager just looked up at him with a disappointed-but-not-surprised look.

"Can you guys stop looking at me like that? It's creeping me out.."

The idol finally spoke up but he of course, already expected some naggings from the two others. "You should be hyung! Do you know how I have to find out?!-", Jeongin exclaimed.

"From Hyunjin?"

"-From Hyunjin! No! You shut up! Let me talk!"

Jisung wanted to laugh at how serious his assistant look because he had never seen the younger like this but at the same, he wanted to cry because he will need to face the same situation he and his boyfriend had to face with Hyunjin.

He really hopes that Felix and Jeongin won't go too harsh on him since he can't really afford slipping into headspace now. It will be hard for him to get out of it.

He just let his assistant say what he had to say, accepting his defeat with a sigh. "He told me yesterday that he found Lee Know and you making out at YOUR house hyung!", Jeongin clapped at him.

In the idol's defense, he didn't tell his model best friend to come but there he was, inviting himself like the basic best friend that he is.

"If he didn't then I probably would have find out about this today! Through the news!"

"I found out today... Through the news..", Felix said, taking both of their attentions. He has been staying low while watching Jeongin scolded the crap out of his idol.

And Jisung obviously feel bad for his manager. It wasn't like he planned on hiding his relationship forever, he just wanted to do it until he finally get used to it.

"You know that I didn't mean to hide it right?"

"Oh yeah, that's what you said when we found you and Eric cuddling the life out of each other on your couch last year"

Well, Jisung can't deny that the younger is wrong because that really happened when he first dated Eric before.

Maybe his apartment is just the start of all the unholy things.

The idol scratched the back of his head with a sheepish smile. He doesn't have anything to say except for laughing nervously.

Even the driver could sense the tension going on in the backseat, which is very thick.

Then they heard a sarcastic scoff from the manager, sounding more like a sarcastic one. He is probably the only one out of the trio who feels betrayed the most since he had to find out about his idol's relationship through the news and not the idol himself.

"I see how it is now, just because you have a boyfriend now, you are forgetting the poor old me and you!", the Australian manager pointed at his taken aback assistant.

Jisung grinned as it's finally time for Jeongin to get nag at now. "You are not any different! You only find out about him through Hyunjin! If it wasn't for him, you would be as clueless as me too!"