18

"Hyung, I think you need to calm down.."

The model said when he saw his older best friend pacing back and forth in the airport private lounge. 

Even he was getting dizzy looking at the restless actor.

Minho stopped walking and turned towards him, glaring at him with those cold piercing eyes that he has always given to people. "Do I look like I can calm down to you?", he snapped.

"You know how the media works right? They always starts drama when it's-"

"That picture says the otherwise though, I'm pretty it wasn't just a 'drama'"

Hyunjin sighed out of annoyance hearing that. He could not help it when the senior actor is this stubborn and is annoying.

Earlier today, an article went viral all over social medias that everyone could not ignore, especially Minho himself.

Of course he couldn't ignore it, it was a trending article about his boyfriend hugging another guy in front of his apartment.

Yes, Minho could see that it was just a friendly hug but the public is freaking out right now and that won't bring any good to them, even worse for Jisung.

There's probably a reason why the younger hugged his ex boyfriend, at his house, at.. Night, right? 

Whenever he tried to contact Jisung, the idol would never seems to reply or read his messages because he also doesn't even bother to pick up his calls.

There is no possible way in hell that his boyfriend is cheating on him, Minho knows better than think of that.

He is just worried for the well being of his boyfriend but he's also really frustrated that the other don't think of explaining the situation to him.

"Hannie won't do something like that hyung", his best friend reassured and he obviously agreed with him.

All he wants right now is some explanation from Jisung and he is going to head straight to the idol's apartment right after the security team managed to sort out the mess outside first.

It was like hell out there, there were reporters and a lot of fans clashing with each other, creating a havoc in the airport, even though the place is already as big enough as it is.

Minho just prayed that all of these could be solved soon because he doesn't feel like he can wait any longer, he instead feels like he was going crazy!

And it's fortunate for him that his prayer was answered almost an hour later when the airport staffs came in and told them the messy situations outside has subsided.

He was quick to get up to his feet and head straight to the van that was prepared for him along with Hyunjin.

Just like what he planned, he told the driver to drive to the nation's idol address, leaving him and Hyunjin no room for argument.

This is why no one likes to go against the famous actor because it's not that they shouldn't, they just couldn't because Lee Know is just too stubborn.

"Hyung, please don't do or say anything that will effect him..", the model begged. Seeing how reckless the older is being.

They didn't even noticed the actor's manager agreeing with the model nor they noticed when he had gotten in the van. They thought they left him at the airport.

The manager speaks up, "He's right Minho, we all know how the public acts, he doesn't need you to do the same", he advised.

"Stop having so little faith in me, I know what I'm doing!"