Chapter 11

He smirked.

Like he wanted this to happen.

Like he is glad this happened.

Like he won.

I'm going to wipe that smirk off his pretty boy face if it's the last thing I ever do.
I placed my phone calmly in the pocket of my trousers.

I started to roll up the sleeves on my shirt calmly while not taking my eyes off the scene in front of me.

He had turned back to her and he was trying to pull her hands from her mouth and take them in his hands.

I felt Archie go to place a hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off before it even made contact with my skin.

I walked up to the glass door and opened it, my eyes still did not move off of her and him. I couldn't just incase they suddenly disappeared.

I walked through the door and saw the hostess approach. I walked past her not giving her the time of day. I would normally feel bad but at this moment in time I didn't. Truth was, I didn't feel anything.

I am quickly approaching the table and I see her stand up quickly, so quickly her glass tips and falls to the floor with a crash and shatters.

It was ironic.

The glass was like us.

Broken pieces that could never be put back together.

She put her arms out in a pleading motion and all I heard was "baby please, I'm sorry".

I don't know what or if she said anything after that as I looked down and seen him turn his head towards me. He must have seen the expression on my face as his smirk was no longer there.

He didn't stand a chance.

I raised my right hand back and punched him as hard as I could to the face. I felt the crack of his nose against my knuckle. That punch should have hurt me to, but I was numb.

I heard the gasps of people around me or it was her, I am not sure. It was all muffled and this whole experience felt out of body.

I didn't give him a chance to recover from my punch before I grabbed him around the throat and with my momentum I pulled him up and my other hand went to the back of the belt of his trousers. I practically carried him to the exit and threw him through the glass door.

The entire door shattered.

The sound.

The sound should have been enough to stop me, the sight of all that shattered glass and this guy now lying in the middle of the road covered in blood should have been enough to stop me.

But it wasn't.

I think I can hear shouting and screaming but I tune it out.

I pulled him up again and pushed him against a nearby car.

He is slumped against the passenger side of the car and his head is next to the window. I hit him and his head bounced off the window. I went to hit him again but he slide down.

My fist punched through the car window. The window didn't shatter. It held my fist in the middle of the glass. Blood was everywhere. This just made me angrier.
That I had missed.

When my fist pierced the glass I think I heard her scream. But it was probably all in my head. Why would she scream, she doesn't care.

I pulled my arm out of the glass and didn't even look at the damage.