Chapter 6

I am sat there like a fish out of water, my mouth is just bobbing up and down in a daze. What the actual fuck just happened. I am too scared to look at Toni.

I clear my throat and look down as I feel a hand coming over my thighs, it's Toni's she is either trying to pull me to look at her, or to rip my dick off. Either way out of fear or her feeling my semi hard on I quickly jump up taking the chair with me and shielding my lower body.

I turn the chair ready to use it as a shield if necessary, I keep my eyes down as I place the chair under the table still keeping the lower half of my body covered.
I make a quick glance around the table but not far enough to catch Toni's eyes.

"More wine anyone? Yes? Yes?" I nod frantically.

"There's a whole bottle." Jesy starts and lifts a bottle of wine up to start to show me.

"Okay two bottles yes, no problem you got it!" I click my fingers and point my index at Jesy, I can see Perrie's amused smirk to the side of me, she knows I am just trying to get out of there.

I can hear Toni shouting my name trying to get my attention. I can't look at her right now as I know she will lose her shit and I don't think I can't take that on top of everything else she is putting me through.

I start quick walking to the ladies restroom and I can still hear Toni shouting my name and the sound of the voice is close behind me.

"Shit" I mutter.

She's following me.

I increase the pace in my walk.

I am nearly in a full out jog.

I made the mistake of looking back and Toni has the front of her dress gripped in her hand held in front of her so that her feet don't trip over the material. She is moving pretty fast, I can see her heels but the look in her eyes is pure fire. I have seen that look a few times in our relationship and it has never meant anything good.

Toni catches my eyes and points her finger at me and crooks it in a come here motion. Like I am a naughty school kid and she's the angry principle.

"Fuck that! That's suicide" I accidentally say out loud, I think Toni heard me as her eyes get darker if that's even possible. I turn back around and keep running.
I mean quick walking.

I burst into the ladies restroom and find that it's empty I run into a stall and lock the door and lean against it.

A few seconds later I hear the main door open with such force that it bangs against the wall.

Fuck she's here.

I try to make myself smaller against the door and start praying that I suddenly become invisible. I feel like I am on a mission and hiding from an enemy, a 5ft 2 pissed off Cuban is now considered the enemy in this scenario.

Suddenly there is a banging against the door of the stall. The force is so hard it shakes even with me pressed against it.

"CHERYL GET OUT HERE NOW!!!" wow she sounds angry.

I muster up my best American accent, which somehow like every accent I attempt still sounds Indian "Ugh no Cheryl here sorry" I croak out and roll my eyes at my own shit attempt of getting rid of her.

"Oh really? Then why can I see your FUCKING SHOES CHERYL" she kicks one of my heels.

"FUCK! TT that hurt!" I shout, it really did her stiletto implanted in my ankle.

"Good! now get the fuck out here!" she bangs the door multiple times.

"No" I shout back defiantly, I feel like a little kid now. I cross my arms and huff to confirm that status.