-PROLOGUE-

BEFORE BEGINNING , THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. DO NOT COPY ANY STORY IDEAS. IT TAKES TIME AND ENERGY TO THINK AND WRITE OF A PLOT SO PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANY IDEAS.
The story is purely fictional.
Enough said. Now, here's the prologue.
....
~THREE A.M.~
★♥◆♣
....
Sitting in the small, furnished cabin, I stared at the name plate kept on the dark wooden desk on me in front of me- 'Dr. Elsa Brown' clearly engraved on it. The faint ticking of the huge grandfather clock could be heard, as the seconds ticked by.

Soon, I heard the clicking of heels against the marble floor and the cabin door opened, revealing my therapist. Shooting me a smile, she walked to her desk, sitting in the plush brown leather chair in front of me.

Shifting the navy blue file to the side, she finally looked up to me, her warm features making me feel slightly comfortable.

"Hi. Well, my sister said you wanted to have some sessions with me."

Nodding, I said, "Yes. Samantha was really patient with me even though I didn't cooperate that much, but I can never really thank her enough for what she did."

She smiled and I returned the warm gesture. Clearing her throat, she said, "So let's begin right from the beginning. I want you to first introduce yourself and then tell me everything, okay?

I nodded. Taking a deep breath, I began-
"I'm Nitanee Ashhthids Granger,but you can call me Nina. I'm just your average quiet, shy girl. I am and have always been more of an introvert. I lost my mother when I was six and had been living with my dad...who passed away recently. Um, I am twenty years old. My hobbies- art and elocution."

"Okay, now tell me about, you know, everything else."

I hated this part. However, this was necessary.

Clearing my throat and crossing my legs, I began...
....
~SNEAK PEEK~

Call me twisted, sick and crazy- I don't care. This is how I am.
Well, I had given her a chance, but I have a feeling she is going to do something that will make me angry again, soon. This time, I will not let her go. I will rip her apart from the inside.
I will take over her soon. She will be like a puppet to me.
Nina Granger, get ready...

....
Hi guys! This is a thriller you'll remember. Sorry for any mistakes.
The cover shall be changed shortly.

All rights reserved.