Prologue

This is my first book....
Be gentle senpai ;) no in all seriousness I am sorry for grammar :p I hope you enjoy :)
all my own work guys all my own work hahaha :P in other words this is copyrited so it is my property you take it you pay! ♥♥♥

~unknown~

Her little chubby hands played with the small toy she just got for her birthday.

"Do you have to go?" His voice had a slight tinge of hope in it.

"I'm sorry but I have to." A tear fell down the side of my cheek

"Mama!" my little girl tugged on my hand as she used her tail to keep her standing. I picked her up placing her on my hip as her arms wrapped around my neck. Her tail kept playing with the deep red ruby adorned on a small silver chain. I got my husband to undo the clasp while I kept cuddling my one year old.

"You give that to her when her powers start showing. Don't let her know it was mine.... She can't remember." My voice dropped off at the and as I placed her down. I left to go back to the otherworld as my daughter giggled waving while watching my tail disappear back up my shirt so I wouldn't alert any humans. I walked towards the bridge to the otherworld.

Unfortunately my work could no longer wait for me back in our world. I had a court to rule and it wouldn't allow me to have a daughter or a husband. I had to be strong for them. My body shivered as my view blurred slightly.  I took out my contacts allowing my eyes to adjust. Hopefully I did enough to keep my baby safe from this world, for now.