Chapter 3

~Note I do need to go through and edit most of these~

I decided to have a long nice hot bath before I headed back to my house, I quickly got out of my clothes only to hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Coming!!" I looked longingly at the boiling hot water, I wrapped a towel around myself and walked towards the door only to hear someone furiously pounding on it. "I said I was coming!" I shouted at them with a huff. I flung the door open to see a surprised looking Walter with his fist hanging in the air.

"Uh hi..." He left his mouth open as his eyes were glued to my legs, I could see the slight arousal in his eyes and even though he was meant to be my soul mate for some reason the thought bought me only disgust.

"Humph he thinks he's worth our time now."  I heard a voice say ending in laughter. Still confused as to whether this was part of the succubus in me talking or Belle combined with it I just left it there.

"Yo Walter my eyes are up here dip shit!" I gestured to my face while punching his arm.

"Right, right sorry look I just wanted to ask if you wanted to get back together I mean after all we are..." I slammed the door in his face and walked back to my now almost overflowing bath.

"Ahhhh perfect." I sighed while slipping into the bath. I rested my head on the back of the bath while thinking back to my dream. That guy was... dreamy to say the least, I started giggling at my own joke. I looked at my hands and realized that I had probably been in the bath for a tad too long as I was slowly beginning to look like a prune. Walking out and opening my closet I quickly grabbed out the longest t-shirt I had that fell just above my knees, I chucked on my pair of shorts from P.E yesterday and picked up my bag. I walked past my father's office and stuck my head in. "I'm heading off papa anything you need me to do before I go?"

"We will have a pack meeting on the Sunday afternoon be sure to wear something nice, you know you look like your mother more and more every day."

"No I wouldn't know that, I'll see you on Sunday got some reading up to do." I waved vaguely in the air as I walked off. Just before I turned I thought I saw something shining in the doorway.

I walked out into the forest and went to go shift but I wasn't able to, how could I even forget! I kicked a leaf and just decided that I should run back home. After a thirty minuet run without the help of any of my strengthened senses I finally arrived at the cabin, I slipped off my shoes and walked towards the bar that we had put in, after taking a quick shot of vodka I walked towards my office. In the corner was a black loveseat with a blanket draped over it and it was just screaming for me to go over and sit. I took out my phone and put it in the small speakers I had that I carry everywhere. Soft instrumentals were playing in the background as I sat down getting comfy, I held the book up closer and saw the more intricate details. It had a small indent in the middle of the book. My newly found appendage which I had just decided to name Tails due to the fact that it seemed to have a mind of its own popped back from wherever it goes and thrashed around, I dropped the book by surprise. Tails picked the book up and placed the tip on the indent of the book allowing for it to open, it then slinked up towards my back it felt strange but comforting to feel the leathery appendage swaying gently against my skin. Picking up the book from beside me I looked at it to read the word Ravenlore in cursive.

"So it's like a diary?" I asked aloud as I turned to the next page. After reading for an hour I had found out that there were seven courts if that is what you would call it. Each one of these courts had a ruler, a king or queen. It just so happened that my mother was the queen of this particular one. The book had been filled by the writings of each of the queens for the court Lust. I stopped after reading the first chapter wondering about whether anyone I knew was involved in the courts, after all there was a wide range as they consisted of the seven deadly sins. "Fitting if I am part succubus I guess." Tails poked me in the side and then pointed towards the door. It started ringing and I quickly ran towards the door.

"We have arrived to put you out of your awful misery!!!" screamed Effie as she tackled me burying her face into my chest. "As comfy as ever I see."

"I wish this was unusual." I sighed as I patted her hair.

"As much as I do love a good cuddle we did come to arrange a master plan!" Erik dramatically cackled only to have Effie throw a grape into his eye. "Why you..."

"Guys although I do love your constant bickering what evil plan?"

"Oh just the regular you know make Walter regret his choice." Erik and Effie stared at each other as they both said it at the same time.

"Okay that was seriously creepy but let's get to it!" We all sat on the couch in the lounge room turning on the television for background noise. So far all we have is that Erik pretends to date me at the meeting tomorrow which I am unsure about. Kissing someone who you see as your brother just seems wrong in so many ways.

"Guys it's late and even though I would love to stay to plan out our amazing date, I must get back to my own house." Standing up Erik stood up and saluted towards us as he ran out the door, we could hear the shredding of clothes and then a howl and before we knew it he was out of our sights.