The stay 4.

*Yelena point of view*

I stared down at Alyx. She had passed out on the way into the Motel. I managed to lay her on the bed. It was still night-time. I looked around the room. There was only one bed. The walls were stained with smoke and who knows what else. I looked back down at Alyx. I have to get her wound fixed quickly. I walked around the bed and lifted her shirt slightly.

I sighed. I pulled out my knife.

"I'm sorry about the shirt," I said. I cut her shirt off and threw it to the side. I froze and stared at her body. Aside from the blood and sweat she looked... good. How did she maintain abs? I looked back at her face. She was pale and was breathing heavily. Her chest moved up and down as her face made a pained expression.

"Stop staring, you gay idiot," I said to myself and spun around. I took off my jacket and put it on the chair next to the bed. I walked over to Alyx's bag. I searched through it. Ex-military has to have a med-kit right? I smiled as I grabbed a tiny plastic box. I laughed slightly at the tiny medical box.

I walked back over to Alyx. I opened the box and started cleaning her wound. She didn't seem too pained. I sighed as I looked at the clean wound. I looked up at Alyx's face. I knew what I had to do. I took off Alyx's belt. I moved her jaw open with my finger. I put the belt into her mouth.

"Sorry, again," I said. I stuck my finger into the wound. Alyx tried to sit up as she groaned. I pushed her chest down with my right hand. " Don't move" I said. She breathed heavily and looked at me.

I felt the bullet. She grunted and bucked her hips. I glanced at her face. She was already almost unconscious. I pinched the bullet and pulled it out. Blood poured from the wound. I grabbed a towel and wiped it. I quickly sanitized it again and put a patch on it. I wrapped a bandage around her waist to make sure the patch stayed.

I looked up at Alyx's face once more. There was a scar under her left eye. I ran my finger lightly along it. I knew exactly where this one came from. I sighed.

*Alyx point of view*

I shifted uncomfterbly at the pain in my side. My eyes fluttered open. Yellow light blinded me momentarily. I went to move. A heavyweight on my side stopped me. I looked to my right. Yelena laid on the right of the bed. She had a vodka bottle in her hand. Her head was resting on my shoulder.

I stared at her as she breathed in lightly. I noticed her eyelids start to twitch. Her eyes opened and looked around the room slowly. She moved her head and looked up at me. She stared at me for a bit. I raised an eyebrow.

"Goodmorning," She said smiling drowsily. I smiled back slightly.

"Mornin'," I said. She stared at me. " I don't have a shirt on," I said.

"no, you don't" She responded. I sat up. "I'm not letting you ride that bike until your wound has healed halfway," She said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, it's good that I heal faster than the normal human," I said looking down at the bandage. I slowly unwrapped it.

"What?" Yelena said sitting up.

I groaned slightly and pulled off the patch. The wound had closed but still needed to heal.

"What are you?" She asked looking at me.

"I don't know. Just know that since they gave me that serum... It's like my body has been dialed to 11" I said. Yelena stared at me.

"So, you just let them inject you with an unknown serum?" Yelena asked staring at me. I looked at her.

"no, they told me it would help prepare my body for space," I said standing up and walking over to my medical box.