Perfectly comfterble 6.

*Yelena Pov*

I exhaled heavily as Alyx left the house.

"Levy? Really?" Natasha said standing up with a smirk.

"Shut up," I said turning and putting the food away. She sniggered and walked toward me.

"So, tell me everything. What are the 'deets' is that the word?" Natasha said sitting down at the kitchen table and looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Never use that word again," I said shaking my head and walked toward her. She chuckled.

"It's good to see you, Yelena," She said. I nodded.

"Never would've guessed your type would be strong, tall, brunette, women" Natasha said. I glared at her.

"There's nothing going on between us," I said sitting down at the table with her.

"Oh, come on. I see the way you look at her to see her opinion on things. The way your eyes have a glimmer of hope in them... You want a real-life with her don't you?" She said. I looked down at my hands on the table. " she doesn't seem all too bad. Better than some of my ex's. She seems nice"

"She is," I said looking out the window at her. She was walking with wood in her hands. She tripped and quickly caught herself. I smiled slightly. "She's going to hurt herself," I said with a sigh and put my chin in my hand as I stared at her.

"Have you made any moves?" Natasha asked. I thought about it.

" I tried to kiss her and puked on her when I was drunk," I said continuing to stare at the tall woman make her way through the snow. Natasha smiled. I could tell she was trying not to laugh. I didn't take my eyes off of Alyx.

"Does she do anything?" Natasha asked while smiling. I concentrated on the brunette's tight movements as she lifted the axe and brought it down on the wood.

"She gets uptight when I touch her. Her breathing heightens its pace and I catch her staring at me every now and then" I said. "She seems ashamed of the scars she left on me when we would fight. I can't stop thinking about how soft her lips would be." I said. I realized my slip and looked over at Natasha. Her eyes were bright and she was smiling.

"you are so totally in love with this weirdo!" She said laughing slightly. I groaned. " Train with her" Natasha said. I looked over at her. Her smile had faded.

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Train with her. She's only at a military level. If this mystery group is going to keep pursuing you, which I don't think will happen, she needs to know more than the basics... And the way she fights when she's fighting you will say a lot" Natasha said. I thought about what she said. I sighed. Natasha looked at her watch. " I should get going"

I watched as she stood up and walked around the house. She whistled. I smiled. I whistled back. She smiled at me as she exited the house. I looked through the window and watched Natasha wave at Alyx and walk into the woods. Alyx turned and walked back into the house.

*Alyx point of view*

" I hate the cold," I said as I walked back into the house. Yelena stood up and walked over to me. My eyes followed her as she neared me. She pulled up my shirt. The sudden contact startled me slightly. I looked down at her.

" I saw you trip," She said. I sighed in embarrassment.

" I didn't mean to. I'm pretty clumsy" I said, my voice cracking slightly due to Yelena putting her hands on the wound.

" You have healed a lot. Let's start training tomorrow" She said. I looked down at her.

"training?" I asked. She nodded.

"You and me. Fighting. Natasha brought it to my attention that you're only at military level hand to hand" She said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's that supposed to mean-" Yelena cut me off by hitting me in the nose. I grabbed my face and backed up. I looked up quickly. She twisted her body and kicked me in the gut. I stumbled backward. I blocked her incoming punch. She quickly took the opportunity to kick me in the stomach again and throw me onto the ground. I smashed the table as she threw me. She straddled my waist and grabbed a piece of the broken table and held it against my throat.

I stared up at her. She leaned down so our faces were only inches apart. " We start tomorrow," She said then stood up. I released a breath I had been holding. I looked around at the broken table.

"What are we going to do about this?" Yelena looked down at me. She looked at the broken table. She shrugged.

" I tried," Yelena said putting a plate down in front of me. I stared at the food. I smiled.

"pot pie?" I asked. She nodded and sat down beside me. She stared at me. I smiled and ate a piece of the pot pie. I nodded as I ate it. Yelena looked at me expectingly. I smiled. "It's good," I said putting my fork down. She stared at me.

"Good? Good?!" She shouted. I laughed slightly.

"Okay, okay. It's good. I don't know how else to describe it" I said. She sighed.

"Would you eat it again?" She asked. I thought about it. I scratched my neck. I nodded.

" Yeah, yes," I said looking back at her. She sighed and pursed her lips.

I pulled the blankets over me as I laid down. It was freezing. "Are you okay?" Yelena asked. I looked over at her.

"no. It's cold" I said. She chuckled.

"it's normal," She said. I glared at her.

"It's freezing," I said.

"If you think this is cold you should be here in winter," She said. I stared at her. "Come here"

I furrowed my eyebrows. " What?" I asked.

" You heard me. Come here" Yelena said. I was cautious but moved over to her.

"Oh, my god," I said melting into her body heat. She was wearing a white t-shirt. I put my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She pulled the blankets over us and laid her head on the pillows.

"Goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight, Alyx" She responded.