Visitors 7.

I made my way outside of the house. "Do we really have to train outside?" I asked as I put my jacket on fully.

"Yes," Yelena said. I sighed.

"How are we going to do this?" I asked positioning myself in front of her.

" I want you to charge at me," She said. I sighed. I nodded slowly. " Don't hold back."

I breathed in heavily as I walked toward Yelena. I raised my leg to kick her. She blocked it with hers. I blocked her incoming fights with my hand. I went to punch her. She ducked and punched me in the gut. I stepped back slightly.

I spun and went to kick her. She grabbed it and jammed her elbow into my thigh. I groaned. She kicked my leg out from under me. I let out a heavy breath as my back hit the snow. Yelena stepped on my chest and looked down at me. I stared up at her. She breathed in heavily.

"Good for the most part. Again" She said. I sighed as she helped me up. "This time you're on defense"

"That was your defense?" I asked staring at her. She stared at me. I sighed.

Yelena ran at me. She went for a punch on my right. I blocked it with my right hand. She went for a punch on my left. I blocked it with my left. She spun around. I dropped down. She roundhouse kicked above me. I stood up fully. She went for a front kick. I used my hands to block it. She went to kick my right side. I grabbed her leg and held it in place. I stopped my hand right before I hit her in the stomach. She looked at me.

"That would've sent me into a tree," She said. I nodded. We both breathed in heavily. " Are you going to put me down now?" I dropped her leg.

"We have been training all day," I said as I pinned Yelena against the wall. She breathed in heavily. "Why are you so intent on this? I didn't take you as a trainer" I said. She headbutted me and jumped onto me. I stumbled backward. She elbowed me in the neck. I grabbed her thighs.

I pushed her back against a tree. She grabbed my hair and pulled it back. She used her left hand to punch me in the shoulder. I groaned. I grabbed onto the tree behind her. I heard a loud crack. Yelena loosened her grip on my head. I looked at the tree behind her. My hand had gripped the tree so hard there was a large indent in the shape of my hand. Yelena looked back at me.

I put her down. I turned around and walked toward the house. " Where are you going?" She asked following after me.

"To cool down before I end up hurting you," I said. She grabbed my wrist. I turned around quickly and grabbed her hand. She punched me in the face. I hit her back. I let go of her hand. She grabbed onto her nose and stumbled backward. I froze. She said something in Russian.

I watched as blood trickled from her hands. "Shit, Yelena..." I said bending down slightly. She pulled her hands away from her face. "I'm uh, I'm sorry," I said putting my hands together looking at her. I swallowed. She licked the inside of her mouth.

"I think you broke my nose," She said with a chuckle. I sighed anxiously.

"Okay, uh-just-" I walked over to her. She looked up at me. I put my hands on her cheeks. I turned her head slightly looking at her nose in the dimming light. "I didn't mean to," I said looking at her misshapen and cut nose.

"It's okay," She said putting her hands on mine. I made eye contact with her. " I wanted you to hit me. This whole time you've been stopping right before you hit me. I don't think you're going to hit me anytime soon. I can work with it, but it will be hard" She said as we continued staring at each other.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked not looking away from her eyes. " You never told me"

" You're larger than just the military now, Alyx. All of your upcoming fights, they're going to be stronger, faster, and have one hell of a fighting style. I'm just trying to prepare you so I don't have to worry..." She said. I smiled slightly.