Chibi 7

Skit 1 Hobbies 

Timeline Volume 0

Summer: "Ok Team Knight and STRQ In a few hours we go to our first mission field mission together! So Let's have a briefing on the missions rules and terms."

It show David having his arm cross listening to Summer Razor was loading his machine guns as Sarah was getting annoyed at Ramirez poking at her as Nick letting Raven lend on his shoulder while Qrow and Tai look at their leader.

Summer: "First reminder. We're students shadowing a real huntsman. So we can break rules because what do we call breaking the rules?"

David: "A hobby....."

The Knights: "HA!" *starting laughing*

After the Knights were finished laughing Summer was still in her happy chipper mode as some shadow cover her face showing her Silver's eyes glow in the shadow."

Summer: *Demon voice* "Can you elaborate that.....David....."

This made the Knights frozen in place as they are sweating in fear as Summer give David a deadly look.

David: "....That we're not supposed to engage with.....Summer......"

Summer: "Correct!"

Razor: "*******!! THIS!!! You are on your own guys!!!"

Razor then start running away in fear after seeing Summer dark side as Ramirez look down on his pants as Sarah giggle at what he have done.

Ramirez: *Sigh* "Excuse me.....I need to get a another pair of pants...."

Scene change as David threw his shield at the screen

Skit 2: "Nick first flight"

Timeline Volume 0

Beacon Training Room

Raven: *Holding a recording camera* "You be okay Nick"

Nick: "Yeah I'll be fine Raven"

It show Nick wearing jet boots as he stands in the middle of the room as Raven was in the room with him as Nick got his hand control ready.

Nick: "Alright here we go."

Nick ready himself as the jet boost was getting warmed up as Nick took a deep breath as he started counting down.

Nick: "Okay in 3..... 2...... 1......"

As Nick press the button Nick flew right up and straight to the ceiling and fall back on the floor crashing into somethings. 

Raven: "NICK!!"

Raven: "NICK!!"

Raven stopped recording as she rushes to see him there on the floor in pain as Nick look at his girlfriend.

Nick: "Get me some ice packs...."

Scene change to Nick and David play rock, paper and scissor 

Skit 3 When Captain America throw his mighty shield (Featuring Team MARN)

Timeline Knight Civil War

It show David watching TV until he see the old intro of Captain America

David: "Huh that sound catching"

Knight Nick: "When Captain America throw his might shield."

David: "Oh no...."

The Knights: "All those who choice to opposed his shield must yield!"

Michael So unless you are plane!"

Ryan: "Or a bomb"

Alex: "Or some ice"

Zemo: "Or a brainwash buddy"

Ruby: "Or a Spider-Man"

David: "Stop....."

Summer: "Or a Tony Stark....."

Knight Nick: "Or a version of yourself"

Marine Nick: "Or just Plain Thanos"

Patterson: "Or the Dora Milaje"

 Everyone: "Then you don't necessarily have to yield!"

David: "Please stop. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!"

Michael: "Huh. Never would've guessed the Captain hate music"

Ryan: "What are you? Hydra or something?"

David: *Facepalm*