Chibi 14

Skit 1: Nick want his Lunchables.

Nick: "Alright Major I have landed."

Maria: "Good work Carter now commence operation snake eater."

Nick: "Understood but first let me get something to eat."

He then starts opened his bag and starts searching for food not till Nick then stops as he then answer his radio.

Nick: "Why isn't there food in my bag?"

Maria: "Well we have to make space for your weapons, medicine and bandages."

Nick: "Ok that's great but what am I going to eat- No!"

Maria: "Carter."

Nick: "I'm not eating a damn tree frog."

Maria: "This is what you were trained for."

Nick: "Why don't you eat a tree frog?"

Maria: "Gross no I'm not eating a tree frog."

Nick: "That what I thought so you better be sending me some goddamn lunchables."

Maria: "Carter those we don't have those here in this base all we have are MRE's."

Nick: "Major....I'm working with a Captain who have past troubles, A Twins and a Man with anger issue. But lunchables that's where we draw the line."

Maria: "Fine I'll get your lunchables....."

Nick: 

Skit 2: Nick obsession's with Cardboard box

Summer: "Hey guys we are heading into the movies anyone of you guys want to come-"

Before Summer could finished she then see's five cardboard boxes in the room as this confusion Summer as she then looks around to see anyone around. 

Summer: "Huh I guess they left well I guess me and my team will head to the movies."

As Summer close the door to the room one of the box in the Knights room spoke up.

David: "Nick....What are we doing?"

Nick: "We are in a box."

Ramirez: "A cardboard box? Why?"

Nick: 'I dunno. I was just looking at it and suddenly I got this irresistible urge to get inside. No not just an urge- it more than that it was my destiny to be here in the box."

Razor: "Destiny?"

Nick: "Yeah and then when I put it on I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can't put it into words. I feel safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I'd found the key to true happiness."

Sarah: "huh."

Nick: "Come on guys! Does any of that make sense?"

David: "Not even a little."

Nick: "Captain you are in the box hell you guys are all in the box you know what I mean."

Razor: "Nick I don't know what the hell is wrong with you! Between us man I swear I might have a daughter who might like using a box like a cat."

Nick: "You got my point."

Razor: "Whatever..."

Nick: "Now let roll out Box Knight."

"