Chibi 10

Skit 1 The Great escape

Timeline Volume 1

It shows Team RWBY sleeping nicely in their room as Ruby hugged her stuffed teddy bear. Weiss cover herself with the blankets Yang sleeping mess as for Blake she curled up like a cat that is sleeping on the couch.

While the four girls were sleeping a rope suddenly fall down to the ground outside of their windows as it shows four soldiers wearing dark uniforms and face covering mask as they are whisper to each others slowly repelling to the ground.

David: "Okay guys easy....."

Ramirez: "Yeah, Yeah. Tell that to Razor."

Razor: "Why you little-"

Nick: "Razor shut up. You don't want to wake up our wife's."

It seems that our lovely husband's knight forgot their wife anniversary as it was today slowly walking on the wall David looked back up to the roof as he grabbed the radio off his chest pocket.

David: "Sarah is everything good on your end?"

Sarah on the radio: "Yeah it is you better hurry."

Hearing that they tried to hurry the process not before Razor slipped making the rope swing a bit scaring the others as Ramirez grabbed Razor stopping him moving the rope.

Razor: "Thanks...."

Ramirez: "You own me...."

David: "Alright Sarah we are almost there."

Sarah on the radio: *Static*

David: "Sarah?"

Ramirez: "Captain what happened to my sis?"

David: "Um....."

Trying not to panic they felt the rope tug making them being pulled up as this freaked them out as Nick screamed out in fear.

Nick: "AHHHH!!! THEY FOUND US!!!"

Razor: "CUT THE ROPE!!!"

David grabbed his knife and began cutting the rope that they are connected to as the rope was finally cut the four fell down on the ground in pain as they took a deep breath...

David: "That was a close one...."

Ramirez: "Ummmm...About that....."

The four husbands looked up seeing their four wifes looking at them with a deadly glare with dark aura cover their body as it shows Sarah in the back in them smirking at them.

Sarah: "Good luck boys....."

David: "You backstabber........"

Nick: "Now Raven I could explain-"

Raven: "I don't think we need to hear your guys excuse right girls?"

SKW: "Oh yes....."

Ramirez: "Well Captain your orders?"

David: ".....We're screw....AHHHH!!!!!!"

Scene Change showing James Knight showing off his pistol trick to the others as he was spinning it

Skit 2: A Drive by (Featuring Michael from Team MARN)

Timeline Volume 2

David house

*Ding Dong*

David opened the door showing Micheal there smiling at David as he dress nicely while wearing his off duty marine uniform.