Chibi 8 (Short)

Skit 1: It not Christmas!

Volume 1

It show Knights there in the living room of David house watching TV until they hear something on the roof of the house.

Ramirez: "What the-?"

David: "Shhhh!"

Nick: "What is it David?"

David: "Hold up."

For a quick five seconds of quietness they hear a song playing as they realized who it is.

Sarah: "Oh no...."

Razor: "It back....."

David: "Guys suit up."

The Knights then quickly got off the couch as they were grabbing their gears as Ruby slowly wake up from her bed and see David and the others running outside with their weapons out.

Ruby: "Dad what going on?"

David: "You stay in here Ruby."

Ruby: "What is-"

David: "Everything is going to be fine Ruby!"

Few Moment later.

It show the Knights went outside loading their weapons as they see Mariah Carey there on David roof as she was singing All I want is Christmas is you.

David: "I told you to leave me and my family alone!"

Nick: "We are ready to fire David!"

Ruby: "Dad what are you doing?"

David: "Ruby I told you to stayed inside?"

Ramirez: "Sir!"

David: "Okay on my mark 3....2...1..."

Click!

All the weapons of the Knights click knowing that their weapons jammed as Maria was continued singing.

David: "No....No....no..."

Nick: "Captain!"

David: "TAKE COVER!"

BOOM!

Scene Change It show Ramirez there spinning one of the Sniper shell on his finger

Skit 2 The Guy in the chair

Knight Civil War

Cinder: "Finally for planning my evil plan I think I deserver this chair for myself."

Victor: "Oh really I don't thinks so. I belong  to sit in that chair!"

Roman: "Really you guys are ridiculous  I should be the guy in the chair!"

While the three villain's were now aruging of who would be the guys in the chair a portal open up showing Henry sitting his throne yelling at the three as everyone was screaming.

Henry: "I'M THE GUY IN THE CHAIR!!!"

Mercury: "WHO THE HECK IS THAT!!!"

Henry: "THERE COULD ONLY BE ONE!!!!!"

Scene Change 

It show Ramirez and Sarah sliding to the other side 

Skit 3 Nick Thrift Shop

Yang: "Mom when would Dad stop showing off"

Raven: "Soon Yang......soon"

David: "Oh god....."

Nick: 

It show Nick showing off as everyone one roll their eyes at Nick shenanigans. Nick then slowly turn to Raven and Yang still wearing his Iron Man suit.

Nick: "What...let face it this is not the worst thing you caught me doing."

Raven: "Yeah...."