Chibi 12

Skit 1: "Just like the Founding father intended"

Downey: "I own a musket for home defense that's what the founding father intended."

James: "Damn right."

Downey: "Five ruffians break into my house-"

CRASH!!!

After saying that Downey and James got off their chairs as the two ran to the hallway in the house as they see Cinder, Neo, Mercury, Emerald and Roman stealing Downey and James stuff.

Downey: "What the devil!"

Roman: "Um Cinder what the plan here?"

Cinder: "Take care of him before he-"

Downey: "As I grabbed powder wig and my Kentucky's rifles blow a golf ball sized through the first man as he's dead on the spot."

It shows Roman dead on the spot as Cinder, Mercury, Neo and Emerald drop the things they are stealing as they turned to Downey as he then tossed his musket to the side as he pulls out a pistol and aimed at the four.

Downey: "Draw my pistol on the second man missed him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbor's dog."

Cinder: "Ok that was close.....GET HIM!"

As the four chased after Downey he leads them up to the stairs as the four was about to follow him up but stop as their eyes widen as they see Downey having a cannon aimed at them as he smirk at the four intruders.

Downey: "I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs as it was loaded with grape shots.... Tally ho lads!"

Boom!  

Downey: "The Grape shot shredded three people in the blast the sound of extra shrapnel set off cars alarms."

The blast sent Mercury, Emerald and Neo out of the house as the two were screaming as they were blast away. Cinder sees this happened as she couldn't believe that their plan is falling a part. Not till Cinder hears something behind.

Downey: "Fixed bayonets and charged the last terrified rapscallion.....AHHH!!!"

Downey then stabbed Cinder in the chest as she falls down to the ground trying to cover the stab mark where she has been stabbed by Downey.

Downey: "Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrived since triangular bayonets wounds are impossible to stitch up."

It then shows Downey on the rocking chair as he was sipping coffee on his mug as Ruby was on the floor listening to her grandfather story as Downey look up to the ceiling and smiled as he have his musket mounted behind him.

Downey: "Ah....Just like the founding father intended."

Ruby: "Do they really intended that Grandfather?"

David: "Don't question it Ruby...."

Scene Change as it shows Downey playing Yankee doodle with his flute. 

Skit 2: "Fathers vs Daughters Visions"

It shows Beacon courtyard as it shows Team RWBY minding their business as it shows David, Nick, Ramirez and Razor watching their daughters as the four mans look at their daughters.

David: "Look at them so young and carefree."

Nick: "Yeah they don't know how good they have it right guys."

Knights: "Yep..."

Ramirez: "Youth is wasted on the young."

Razor: "And wisdom is wasted on the old.....What do you suppose they talking about guys."