Chibi 11

Intro Time

Earth and Remnant fused as David came in driving with his motorcycle as Nick swing by with the rope from the helicopter as Ramirez slide his way in as Sarah appear from a smoke bomb as Razor crashed landed behind the sigh as it said

The Chibi Knights

Not till the signs started moving.

Nick: "Uh?"

The sign started to go out of place as the planet went to the left side knocking David and Ramirez onto each other the words then went on the right side making Razor fall on top of Nick making Sarah hit the screen.

Sarah: "Ow....."

Ramirez: "This is so unprofessional."

David: "Ugh you're telling me now GET OFF!"

Ozpin: "Cut, cut! What are problems, Knights?"

Nick: "The problem is that Razor is sitting on me!"

Razor: "Well I wouldn't be if Nick haven't knocked everything over!"

Nick: *Scoff* "Whatever"

David: "Um I Think we are going have to cut this out."

Beep!

Skit 1 Subs Teacher

Volume 1 Beacon Academy

It shows Team RWBY and others wearing their school uniform as they were waiting for the lesson to start as they are waiting for Doctor Oobleck to come in to teach the class.

Ruby: "Ugh what is taking Professor Oobleck so long..."

After saying that a door was opened making students eyes widen in shocked as Ruby and Yang smile all happy as it shows David wearing his Military uniform as he walked in the middle of the class having all the students to have his attention.

David: "Hi I'm Captain America and today I'll be talking about one of the most important weapons in any soldiers and Huntsmen arsenal...."

This made all the students listen in as they are ready to take note of what David going to say.

David: "Math..." *Winks*

Students: "HUH?!"

David: "As a Soldier and a Knight I've seen pretty excited things but you know what really excited?"

Ruby: "Facing a Beowolf?"

Jaune: "Um Fighting a Ursa?"

David: "No.....Reading....So your teacher send me here and want me to give you all this work and he want you all finish it today before the end of class so get to work."

The Class: "Aw...."

Scene Change it shows David and Zemo comparing the stars they have on his shield and his arm

Skit 2 Dress up

It shows Ruby reading her comic book on her bed minding her business while Weiss was carrying bag of clothes into her bed once she opened the bag Weiss was shocked to see Ramirez clothes has been switch from her. 

Weiss: "Ugh..."

Ruby: "Something wrong?"

Weiss: "Well I arranged to get a new one from home after the training from our fathers. But instead I got my father military uniform instead."

Ruby: "Are you going to sent it back?"

Weiss: "Of course what else am I supposed to do with my father clothing?"

Ruby: "Well....we could have a little funs just between us daughter to our fathers."

Ruby then have David uniforms as she was giving a grin to Weiss .

Weiss: "Ruby please keep me out of your childish........ things.........."

A Few Moment later....

It shows Ruby and Weiss dressed up like David and Ramirez in their uniforms as Ruby then cleared her throat.

Ruby: "Ramirez still have your skill sharp."

Weiss: "Of course Captain what do you think....I'm the greatest Marksmen in the whole world."

Ruby: "And that why your the best in our squad..."

The two then looked at each and started laughing of the small roleplaying of what they are doing. But then hears camera clicked as they shockley was spotted by David and Ramirez as they are holding their phones taking a picture of their two daughters.

David: "Oh my god!"

Ramirez: *Dying of laughter*

Scene change it shows David kicking his shield up to his arm catching as he smirked at this.

Skit 3: What a Silver eye warrior? 

Timeline Volume 2

Harry: "Whoa Ruby you have Silver eyes?"

Ruby: "Oh yea I'm a silver eyed warrior! Still don't know what that mean...."

Ghost Arthur: "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!"

Ghost Downey: "How many times is David going to explained this to Ruby......"

Ghost James: "A lot actually......."

David: "........I'm not reading your guys tale's again."

Ghost Josh: "You are going to have to David....."

David: *Groans in frustration*