Un

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

souvenirs du passé

5th year grade was when logan met a kid that makes his world stop spinning.

Age 11 was when he met the person who was brave enough to stood up against him aside from his older brothers.

An angel...he met an angel.

It was one rainy day, valentines when a girl approach him in their class. One of the new transfer students from italy.

Logan don't really give a flying fuck about people and it shows.

He look at the girl blankly as she hold out his hand with a box of chocolate, confidence and a hint of blush can be seen on her face.

Lalisa bianchi D'angelo thats her name if logan remembered correctly.

"I like you!" Malakas na sigaw ng babae which annoyed logan, he hates loud noises.

He gave her a bored annoyed look before completely ignoring her and wearing his earpods once again.

With his sharp senses he knew that the girl left already...to god knows where but does he care? No.

On the other hand lumi happily waited for his twin at their usual waiting spot, its lunch at nasakanya ang baon ng kapatid. They are new to this school thats why they dont have any friends ..... well his twin have while he dont.

He was patiently waiting and beam when he saw his sister running towards him but his smile was replace with worry and uneasiness when she finally reach him and he saw her tears.

He immediately cup her face "lili what happened?" He asked voice full of worry.

Lalisa sob harder and for lumi thats the most painful think he have ever seen. "H-he rejected me and embarassed me!"

Alam na agad ni lumi kung sino ang tinutukoy ng kapatid, bukang bibig ito ng kapatid simula ng dumating sila sa school na to.

He was happy for her pero ngayon hindi na.

Agad niyang hinubad ang backpack niya ng walang sabi sabi before he took long fast strides towards lalisas' class room.

Just as logan stand from his seat the door of their room was suddenly slammed open, his eyes narrowed at the one who did it but he did not expect what he saw.

A guy that looks like an angel was marching up to him and before he can even recover from his trance.

*SLAP*

Logan can feel the throb on his cheeks along with the ringing on his ears.

The remaining student in their room gasp.

"Hala"

"He just slapped logan patay sya!"

"Gago ang tapang pero lagot"

Slowly he look back at the guy who slap him with blank look.

Lumi was fuming kaya hindi niya na napigilan pang hindi pagbuhatan ng kamay ang lalaking nagpaiyak sa kapatid niya.