Vingt-sept

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Logan Alexander's P.O.V.

It didn't go as we have expected.

I hide behind a colum near the staircase.

Gun fires and their shouts of command echoes around us in this deserted building.

My team are scattered all over the premises, remaining quiet and ready for anything that might happen.

"ANO MAGTATAGO NALANG BA KAYO HAHAHAHHA MGA WALA PALA TONG MGA TO" I look around and caught the eyes of kipler who is observing our surrounding as well.

He grin and nod at me from where he was hiding.

I nod back before i continue looking around.

"BAKA NAMAN KASI WALA SILANG PAKE SA ISA'T ISA PANIGURADO PINAGPIPYESTAHAN NA SA LOOB YUNG KASAMAHAN NILANG BABAE HAHAHHAHA GANDA AT ANG KINIS PA NAMAN" they're mocking us and baiting us.

But that simple words got me wanting to finish their lives slow and painful.

Disgusting beings.

With a final decision i step out of my hiding spot.

My eyes immediately landed on my cousin "Logan alexander my ever so perfect cousin hows life cuz?" Nakingisi niyang tanong trying to look intimidating and failing miserably.

I look at him blankly as i let him blabber nonesense.

"Manang mana ka sa tatay mo, mga nagmamatapang at nagmamagaling. You guys think you're better than anyone do you? GAGO! Mga patawa amputa ano kayo dyos?" he said before laughing maniacally.

I tilt my head as i watch him blankly.

A kid stuck in mans body crying for his toy is what im seeing. He doesnt deserve to be pitied.

He raise his gun and stupidly pointed it at me, not even noticing that multiple guns are pointed at his own head just waiting for a signal to be fired and shoot holes in his head.

"How many have you killed" i asked and he grin maniacally.

"And you need to know because? Akala mo ba di -ACK" With a determined stare, ken pulled the trigger with a reverberating bang. My cousin--no this heartless monster fell to his knees in shock as he clutched at his bleeding chest, his gun clattering to the floor.

Without skipping a bit i turn and tried to run back to where i was hiding bago pa makarecover ang mga kasamahan niya sa gulat.

But i was a second late a bullet pierce itself on my back, just a perfect shot on my scapula.

But i didnt flinch nor waver on my steps. The pain immediately spread all over my left shoulder but it was barable, i experience worst than this.

Bullets rains towards where i was hiding and im definite that my team are already firing back.

I was the direct hit enabling me to go out and take shots.

I need to have an opening.

I darted my eyes to look for a way out but i guess didn't have to. The firing stops and i immediately darted my eyes to where josh was a bit under the staircase.

He grin triumphantly while walking out of his hiding place but i notice a red dot appearing and moving around on his chest making my eyes widen.

"DUCK!" I loudly called out with hard tone.