Vingt-et-un

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

souvenirs du passé

Lumi was unaware of the pair of eyes watching them as him and logan stood in the middle of the living room swaying along with the sweet song being played at the eve of christmas.

Logan on the other hand felt it but chose to ignore and focus on the angel in his arms.

The two looking lovingly at each other despite the fact that not long ago they were arguing.

"Merry christmas" lumi breathed out looking so inlove with the boy..no man infront of him.

Both are now at the age where they had long accepted what they felt and realize how deep it truly is.

The latter look deeply in the eyes of his beloved angel before closing the gag between them in a soft gentle loving kiss just as the clock striked 12 not caring if their family saw them.

They know anyways bago pa malaman ni lumi at logan alam na nila.

"Took you long enough" pangaasar ni vladimir alexander sa nakakababatang kapatid.

Christian nod his head in approval.

Gabriel felt proud yet he feels like he's losing his snow already pero wala siyang sinabi but one person know already how he feels.

Chandler alexander watch the scene unfold but his whole being was focus on his bestfriend gabriel.

"They grew up too fast" sambit niya sa katabi who nods eyes still glued on his beloved son.

"He's not gonna take lumi away from you" dagdag pa ni chandler knowing already what gabriel is thinking, he knows him like the back of his hand.

Gabriel chuckle at the remark sa isip niya'y alam niyang nahulaan na naman ng kaibigan niya ang kanyang nararamdaman.

He sigh before looking up at the man who he admired for a long time "Im just emotional you know that, thats my baby and your son is taking him away from me too early" nakangiti niyang saad habang pabirong sinasabi ang mga tinuran niya.

Chandler raise an eyebrow at what gabriel said "are you against it?"

Gabriel shake his head as he let out a loud breath "hindi, they love each other and im never gonna be between that. ang akin lang its too early...hindi ko pa kaya pakawalan ang anak ko" saad niya as he look back at the lover who have no care in the world as they dance slowly.

Chandler fully understand where gabriel was coming from, naiintindihan niya dahil tatay din siya and seeing all of them grew knowingf fully well that one day all of the will be having their own families sometimes its sad to think of.

They both smile as they enjoy the scene infront of them.

Their children having fun around each other, logan securely wrapping his arm around lumi while they talk to their older brothers.

This is what they dream of. Isang pangarap na natupad nila kapalit ng isang bagay na hindi nila pinagsisihang bitawan dahil worth it. All the pain they felt was worth it seeing the smile on the faces of their children.