Trente

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Lumi Cielo D'Angelo's P.O.V.

Everything happened so fast.

Not that fast but fast enough for me okay?

We ate dinner after he proposed then as we finished eating justin and ken freaking came through our door with bags of suits on their hands!

"Whats going on?-- jah?!" I was standing and was about to do the dishes when justin started pulling me upstairs!

"Ill take care of the kids" saad niya na mat maliit na ngiti sa mga labi.

Wag nya kong dinadaan sa ngiti im confuse!

"Art! What the hell is going on?!" I ask loudly still confuse as i turn my head towards him while justin continue pulling me while giggling.

"Ikakasal na kayo donna you have to get ready!" Excited na sambit ni justin making me turn my head towards him.

Dont tell me he was not joking?! How can we get me married tonight? Andaming preperation for a marriage! Alam ko yun cause before i do part time jobs to organize weddings.

"Justin anong nangyayari?" naguguluhan ko pa ding tanong as justin push the bag of suit on my arms and push me gently towards the bathroom.

He smile at me "trust commander, donna"

Wala na akong nagawa kung hindi sumunod as he utter those words, i do trust logan and i guess i dont really mind wherever or whatever plan and place he's gonna marry me at.

I took a quick bath before opening the bag only to gasp in surprise i realize that its not a suit, its a kimono that i designed when me and logan were younger. Nung panahong we talk about our plans for our wedding not knowing and caring what the future holds for us.

And yes naiiyak ako, he made it real, he didnt forget!

With shaking hands i run my finger tips on it with delicateness "why" i utter in the air, why do he love me so much.

I snap out if it when justin knock on the door "donna hindi sa minamadali kita pero ganun na nga hehe we only have an hour to  get ready!"

I took a deep breath "give me a minute!" I answer back loud enough for him to hear.

Okay this is not the time lumi focus.

I wipe the tears in my face and wear the kimono carefully after putting on under garments ofcourse.

I unlock the door and called him "jah i need help to tighten and lock this up"

He hurriedly open the door but pause when our eyes met in the mirrot infront of me.

I blush at the way his eyes widen and his mouth drop open quite dramatically.

"Jah?" I called him to snap him out of it.

"Okay okay sige mamaya na ko tutulala pero donna ang ganda mo!" He blabbler out before helping me fasten all the ties of this kimono.

I chuckle awkwardly at the compliment, i get the compliment a lot but i think they should say that to my mamma and papá, its all thanks to them.

He had me on light make up and braided my hair, he called ot sexy bob on both sides and he curled it just a mess of wavy hair then he styled it

It looks perfect i didnt know jah have this kind of talent.