Seize

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Lumi Cielo D'Angelo's P.O.V.

Kaden fell asleep, napagod kakaiyak while shiloh insisted to sleep beside his brother.

I let them.

I know when they wake up hahanapin nila daddy nila but they understand they just need time.

"Donna tulong ako" i smile and nod at him.

"Sure sure do you know how to cook ba justin?" I ask as i pull out ingredients from the fridge and putting in on the kitchen counter.

He didn't answer kaya napatingin ako sa kanya.

I chuckle as i see him blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hind po but i wanna learn how to" nahihiyang sagot niya.

I smile softly "ill teach you..." i tilt my head pausing on my sentence "wait old are you again? you look young" i ask as i grab the remaining ingredients before closing the door of my fridge.

"Twenty four po" nakangiti niyang sagot.

I giggle glancing at him "po ka ng po we're the same age lang pala" biro ko sa kanya.

"Nako yare tayo dyan pag hindi donna" medyo natatawa niyang sagot.

I shake my head with a smile, im happy that logan have someone as loyal as him and his team with him.

"Donna"

I humm as i was grabbing the pots and pans that we'll need.

"How do you and commander met?" I froze...not because i dont like talking about it but i was not expecting him to ask such thing this early.

"I-i m-mean if you want to tell lang if not okay lang po" nagmamadali at halos nauutal niyang agad na bawi.

I stood up and put the pan on the table "ill tell you nabigla lang ako ...here habang tinuturuan kita" i said with a soft smile as i grab two knives and two chopping board.

He beam "talaga donna?" I cant help but to giggle at how cute he is, para soyang inosenteng bata.

I nod "oo naman our story is not something im hiding and logan trust you anyways" as soon as i said that he pouted.

Natawa naman ako panigurado akala nita hindi...but logan do trust them if he have a picture of them on the side of his bed.

"Yon si commander? sungit sungit lagi. nakita ko lang ata ngumiti yun once in a blue moon" nakasimangot niyang sagot na ikinatawa ko.

I chuckle and nod "not like that you'll cut your fingers first before the goods, here..." i fix the position of his finger.

"I slap him thats how we met" i casually stated as i cut some lettuce.

I heard his breath hitch at my words.

"You slapped him!?" He whisper shout making me laugh cause he said it as if someone will be mad if he was heard.

I nod chuckling "yeah he rejected my sister so i slap him and he freaking kiss me" he gasp this time bago tumawa.

"A very commander move to the one that caught his heart" my heart skip a beat at his words. I feel a bit fluttered.