Dix - Sept

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Lumi Cielo D'Angelo's P.O.V.

"daddy ring ring!!" Me and justin were in the middle of cooking when shiloh came running inside the kitchen.

"Answer it if its your dad shy" sagot ko not bothering to look up at him as i was busy checking on the pasta.

"Not papa! Said uhm...li..? Uhm lili papá!" He said loudly.

I froze in what i was doing.

Agad akong napatingin sa hawak niyang cellphone ko.

"Justin can you continue this one? Just for 2 more minutes then you can strain it" i said aas i shifted my eyes on justin who is busy cutting ungredients for the sauce.

he nods with a smile "oo naman donna i can handle that" he said as he stood.

He step up to take my place while i took the phone from shiloh and pat his head "go play with kaden malapit na dinner wash up after playing" saad ko ng walang sa sarili as i stare at the screen of my phone.

It said missed called already but the hard pounding of my heart just grew harder as i stare at my phone.

I walk out of the house and head straight to the garden.

Im nervous.

My hand was shaking but im unsure if its because im excited to talk to my sister or am i scared? I jolt a little when my phone starts ringing again.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself before answering the call.

"CICI!" Bungad niya, she sounded so happy and joyful ...she sound almost childish and giddy.

"Lili" i breathed out greeting her.

My heart as she laugh joyfully...she's happy. It makes me happy.

"Cici kelan ka uuwi? Sunduin mo ko" malambing ang boses niyang bigkas.

Sunduin? What does she mean.

"Sunduin?" Wala sa isip kong bigkas.

She giggle "yes! They cleared me yesterday im finally healed i wanna go homeeee but you my twinnie needs to pick me up with papá and mamá" excited niyang saad.

Hindi ko alam kung anong mararamdaman ko, im happy na ayos na sya but im worried she doesn't know about my kids at lalong di niya alam na nagkita na kami ulit ni logan...worst i accepted him back in my life.

"I-is that so? A-alright i'll be there to pick you up" i said despite the need to refuse. I want to see her, i want to be sure that she's okay already cause if she is maybe i can finally tell her about logan and the twins.

"Ofcourse! You dont have a choice cici hmp ill be mad if you're not gonna be here to pick me up" just like before.

I chuckle remembering our memories before everything between us starts going downhill.

I was just about to answer when she spoke again "Cici i missed you" she said in her soft sweet voice.

My breath hitch and i can feel the side of my eyes burning already "i miss you too" i answer my voice a bit strainwd as i will myself not to cry.

"Great! How are you? you haven't called me for months i was waiting you know! be thankful papá told me that you're busy with your shop there in paris hmp" may himig pagtatampo niyang saad.