Special Chapter Deux

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Logan Alexander's P.O.V.

I watch as my angel interact with everyone while justin insisted on taking belphoebe with them so he can play with elixir who's his age.

"He's gonna melt" i ignore my ìdiot of a brother who decided to break my peace.

"What do you need" i ask emotionlessly not taking my eyes off of lumieri.

He chuckle airily "what? cant i atleast talk to my baby brother?" He answered obviously in a teasing manner.

I glance at him with a blank look silently asking what it is that he really wants.

His calm eyes became narrowed and deep in thoughts "The word of mouth about mother have been circulating again in social media, i know you're not a fan of the said platform kaya alam kong baka hindi mo pa alam" mahinang sambit niya.

It was the least of my priority but i have to kill the fire before it can grow bigger.

Nodding my head to show him that im listening as i answered with "ill be sure that it'll deminished as soon as possible"

My eyes went back to lumi but to my surpise he was not there along with mikael who he was talking with just a few minutes ago.

I look around at di ko sila nakita.

"Relax they might just be around logan" i ignore him and walk towards pablo na busy mag ihaw ihaw.

"Uy commander bakit?" Takang tanong niya.

"Have you seen your donna and mikael?" His eyebrow furrowed immediately at agad din siyang luminga linga trying to spot them like what i did earlier.

"Kaps nako hindi din baka may kinuha sa sasakyan di kaya?" Kunot noong tanong niya and i shake my head as an answer.

Wala silang kukunin sa kotse dahil lahat ng dinala namin ay binaba din naman as soon as we got here.

I dont feel good about not seeing him around.

"Not likely" that was my last words to him before deciding to just calling him.

I pull my phone out and calls his.

It didnt even go through, did he turn his phone off? Cause i cant reach his line.

"Whats wrong?" Dad ask as he might have notice my slight worry.

"Have you seen lumieri?" I ask him my eyebrow furrowing as i dial his number again but it goes straight to the voice mail.

One of his eyebrow arched up before he shool his head as an answer.

Damn it.

"Did you call him already?" He asked voice flat and emotionless but clearly shows control and calmness, a thing that he never lost despite his age.

"Yes--lumieri" i saw him coming from the forest alone.

Without saying anything i walk to him with wide sure strides.

He looks at me with confusion as if he did not just made me worry "art ba---kit?" I pull him in a hug as soon as i was close enough, buŕrying my nose on his hair, taking a deep breath as i calm myself up just by it.