Treize

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Lumi Cielo D'angelo's P.O.V.

"Art can you pass me the salt" i ask as i was busy stirring the sauce that i was making.

"Here" he put it near me.

I nod not taking my eyes off the pot "grazie"

2 months...its been two months since he started staying with us and as the other father of my kids i cant really deprive him of being with them.

I made it my goal to always put bounderies between us.

Kung di ko sya maiiwasan dahil sa mga anak namin i can keep him in place... both of us.

We are both around each other for the kids and thats it.

Nasanay na din ang mga bata na nandyan siya palagi.

I ask him when will he leave the only answer i got was never.

It causes argument between us which the kids heard us thats why i stopped asking such question.

Ayos na siguro to, we can be casual to each othet while raising our kids.

"Papá kaykay hungry" i look down briefly and see him pouting while looking up at me and patting his tummy.

I smile at him apologetically, its ber months kaya nabusy sa shop while logan was busy running some errand...thats whst he said to the kids but i know better, he took another mission. Its none of my business thats why i refuse to ask.

Before i can answer logan appear behind him "come here soldier" agad sumunod si kaden and let logan carry him up.

He nods at me while smile and mouthed thank you to him.

"Shiloh" i heard him call our other son over.

They went to the sink and he help them wash their hands.

Today was yet another day that im still not used to having him around and helping me take care of my ki-- no. our...our kids.

I finish not long after and they even helped me ready the table making me smile at them.

My cute babies. They're growing up so fast and im not ready yet.

"Papá can we go out tonight?" Shiloh ask after we finished cleaning up the dirty dishes and table.

I look at him my eyebrow meeting each other, lalabas ng gabi? Why would he even ask such thing.

I crouch down to his level and hold him by his shoulder "its eight in the evening shiloh nelin what has gotten into you that you wanted to go out at this ungodly time?" Kunot noo kong tanong sa kanya.

He pout while i can see kaden walking towards us already "i promised them a midnight road trip" agad akong napalingon at napatingala.

"Are you crazy?" I ask as i stood up and let shiloh go facing him with a glare.

"They dont go out at night logan you should know that already" madiin kong bigkas.

He look at me before looking at the kids kaya pati ako napatingin din sa mga bata "do you two wants to go?" he ask them like he was talking to adults.

Shiloh looks at me first before looking at logan and nodding hesitantly "sí daddy but if papá said no its no" he stated the last part looking sad already making my heart clench tightly at the sight.