Chapter 15

We move out of the activity hall and stand in the huge and beautifully decorated lobby of the resort . Jason presses the button of the elevator and the door swips swiftly . The elevator is empty . Ofcourse , it had to be . We were a long way to go to the 23rd floor in Jason's room . When he grabs my wrist and pushes me to one side of the elevator and sucks at the skin on my neck . This is my biggest weakness . This is that point man . Fuck . The small kisses turn into hungry ones . He kisses at the nape of my neck hungrily . And slowly and steadily trails his hands simultaneously on my theigs . My eyes shut close and Im moaning like anything . I tug at his hair and massage his scalp . That makes him feel good . I know it pretty well . His floor's here . He grabs my waist and picks me up in his arms . " Oh my god Jason , what are you doing ? " I giggle and make an attemp to hit is chest like a baby so that he puts me down . When he sways his head like a baby and pouts . He is such an adorable piece of sexiness . I am only me when Im with him . He opens the room by hitting it with his leg and throws me on the bed . It smells like him , Im used to his scent now . He hurriedly opens up the buttons of his shirt and throws it on the concrete . Oh my freaking god . My  heart is skipping beats constantly . His bare chest is so adorable . His abs . Oh damn . I cannot breathe . I run my hand through his torso and my fingers are set on fire . He moves closer and is on top of me now when he kisses my forehead softly and then massages my lips with his fingers and in seconds his mouth is on mine . He is too good at this . Such a passionate kisser . He moves . I have lost control over myself . Its all just blurred and us floating . All I can feel is him . He is hard . When he breaks the kiss I can see his pink lips swollen . " I love you Jason . "

Fuck . Holy crap . What did I just say ? That too in hus face ? What are you doing Abby ? God damn it .

" You what ? " Jason lifts my chin up and asks me . " I love you . " Could not control when these words slip out . " I was waiting for this baby . " He says softly . He then moves to my stomach and kisses . And sucks at my skin . Oh jeez he is driving me insane . I just can't get enough of him , I am totally his , I've got no control . The taste of his tongue . I dont feel like bathing for years . He sends chills through my spine . He is just so perf . My dress just covers the part from my chest to the half of my theighs . And Jason loves this dress I can see it in his smirk . He then puts his finger on the zip of the dress when I grab his hand . " What happened baby ? " he asks . " I don't want us to rush . " He lays down besides me and places the bangs on my face behind my ear and says . " As you wish princess . " I lay my head on his chest where i can hear his heartbeart . I want this night to extend for years . This is so peaceful and overwhelming . I love him . I love him to the undiscovered planet and back . He is my lifeline and my better half . He has been so good to me tonight . It feels like heaven .

( Hey peeps :* Exams over . Ill be updating on Thursday . Thankyou so much . I love you all . Keep reading , keep voting and keep commenting . )