Chapter 8

So , we are all set for the lunch now . We move over to take our plates . I was feeling very hungry already . I put ham , subway , paasta , noodles , pizza , almost every sort of food in my plate . I reach for my table . The tables were quite impressively decorated with pretty candles and lillies . I looked across the room for Cady . After I saw her , I started looking for Jason .

I could'nt see him across the room at all . When Cady asks me , " You are such a damn Foody . " I raise a brow at her and I show her a tongue like a little baby adding , " Look who is talking , Queen Elizabeth . "

Me and my best friend share awkwards laughs , when everyone stares at us and I shoot a glare at her to fucking act like a human rather than a retard .

I am really feeling sleepy . I am worried where the hell is Jason . I have'nt seen him in a while . Actually hours . Is he okay ? My mind us fucking ridiculous . It overthinks alot . I wish I could slap it for irritating me .

We walk back to our room after some dessert . The food was terribly tasty and yummy . I could sleep peacefully now with my tummy full . We take a short nap and wake up to around in the Resort . Our first day was almost reserved by roaming around in the Resort as half of us were tired as hell and it would be fun in the Resort and lesa tiring too . Tomorrow is going to be amazing .

Me and Cady decided to go in the field as it was midnight and I wanted feel the cool breeze . I spotted Taylor and Jamie with a group of people when they both wave at us and ask us to join them . As we reach closer , I find the bitch Chelsea , Jason , and all other four to five people sitting around a bonfire . Chelsea was sitting right besides Jason .

I felt that ache in my chest and i wanted to really throw Chelsea's ass into the fire .

I shake my head to get rid of the shitty thoughts and I focused on ...

On the light rays of the fire touching Jason's face and making it shine , and made his face appear so soft .

His eyes were too bright .

They hold alot of emotions , alot of alot things that i want to eagerly know .

I sat down besides between Taylor and Chelsea as Jamie wants to sit with Cady and I did not mind that .

Me and Cady almost hang out together , she needs to give time to others too .

" I think we should play Truth and Dare . I hope for fuck's sake you all know how to play this game . Do you ? "

Jared announces .

Jared is Jason's best friend just like me and Cady .

Jared is cute too . He is a humble guy and too sweet . He looks cool with those soft spikes on his head with his innocent brown eyes .

We all reply in chorus , " YES."

So the round starts , when Cady was given a choice between truth and dare , she does'nt want to show her daring side, so she opted for truth and then she answered about her virginity which was a NO . Barely anyone knew that Cady is not a virgin .

My hands went colder as soon as the circle came up to my chance .

Thung !

My turn . Chelsea , the bitch already knows how much I love Jason . Besides me and Cady she was the third person who know my fucking crush , oops , Love .

This God damned slut had to sit besides me to give me a choice . I was highly pissed by her wicked behaviour . I knew she will do something to let me down , to humiliate me . She will do something evil .