Chapter 11

I do not know what has gotten into him suddenly . But I am glad it did . He was just being flirtacious with Chelsea there , was'nt he ?

Well , that hurts me but still I am happy that we are together for the time being .

Half of our walk was silent . It was so pleasing and soothing . I have never felt this much comfortable with anyone before . Suddenly , my leg emerges deep into the sand , which is as spongy as a cake . I slip . Jason's hand grabs my waist which helps me from not falling down , but I am hanging in between his hands , and he is leaning on me . I can feel his cold and warmth at the same time . I can feel his minty breath on me . His face now , inches from mine . My heartbeat at its top . I do not know what has happened to him suddenly ? Does he feel the same like me ? Does he have the same liking for me ? I can't make up my mind . I really do not know what to think and how to act . I am happy presently , and I decide against overthinking and enjoy with him . " Abby . " he says softly .

" Jason . " I say , almost in a whisper .

" Be carefull , okay ? you would have hurt yourself in my absence . " He replies .

I always am like half a heart without you Jason . I think inside my already jumbled head .

" Umm... yeah ... yeah .. I will .. I ... I ... am sorry . I don't know .. how I slipped ... I .. will take care . "

Fuck I stammer each time .

" Hey , shhhhhh ... Don't be nervous . Its just me and you here . Okay ? "

He keeps his finger on my lips . His fingers are like rose petals . Almost every touch I get from him is totally alienated . No fucking one can ever in my wildest dreams make me feel the way this guy does . He pulls me back to my feet when I thank him and shyly plant a small kiss on his white , shiny , soft cheeks .

I can probably write a novel describing this great personality . What the hell has he done to me ?

His attention towards me is another thing about which I am confused and happy both at the same time . All I want his to stay away from Chelsea , or I'll maybe send her into coma .

Now , I try to concentrate on Jason . He slowly reaches for my palm and holds it tight . He makes circles on my palm and tries to distract me and basically he is turning me on .

" You are so soft . " He says .

" Am I ? Not more than you . " I wink with a smile .

" You are softer than me Abby I can bet on that , it feels so good to touch you . I know I am being too frank . But the truth is popping out of my mouth today . I do not know what has happened to me suddenly . I was doing well apparantly . "

" That is good , if you are speaking your heart . Do not worry . " I reply and I mean it .

Fuck he is making me fall for him incredibly .

I reach for his hand and grab it and I bend it around my waist . I try to collide into him . I want us  to be closer .

I need him to complete me .

He lets me do what I want .

He is mine for the moment . I want him fully . I guess he is in no senses right now , and I do not want to take advantage of him . So , I carry him towards his room . He is heavy for me to carry but , his muscular body is all that makes him look perfect . We reach inside and I make him lie down .

" Call me when you need me . Sleep tight . I'll be one floor above . Just tell me whenever you need something .  Take care . And I ...... "

Fuck , I cover my mouth before I speak something irrelevant .

I turn around and make an attempt to move towards the door . But , Jason grabs my wrist and turns me while pulling me and I fall on his chest .

" What were you going to say ? "

" Nothing , all you heard was all I was going to and wanted to say . "

" Did someone tell you that you are a fuck up in lieing ? "

" No I sware no lieing . " I.answer with a giggle .

He kisses my lips and my andrenaline runs too fast to make the goosebumps appear on my hands , and Jason feels them .

" Your reaction to my touch is so fast , look at these small moles rising on your body . "

I punch him in his shoulder and try to move away from him when he kisses my forehead and says , " Take care Abby . I'll see you tomorrow . And never hide what you want to say . You never know if the tables turn in your favour . "

He answers with a smirk .

" Okay I will , you are the one who needs to take care right now . Will see you tomorrow . Sleep tight and do not let the bed bugs bite . "

I move out of his room closing the door behind me . I find myself smiling while I was remembering everything that happened today .

Best day of my life .

( Thank you so much . You all are amazing . Keep reading and voting . How was everyone's weekend ? and I'll be writing a song list too for my readers that I usually listen while writting , from the next chapter . I love you all :')   )