Chapter 16

He gave me everything tonight . Everything that I could have ever asked for . He turns me on in such a way that no one else could have . I jump out of the bed and regret it in seconds due to the missing warmth that I left back . Jason is asleep . Its ten in the morning and we have a sight seeing plan today . He looks so cute with his jaw hanging open and his naughty tongue visible . He looks more good because of the sunlight rushing into the room and falling on his fair and bare body . How I love this sight . He looks like a shining star . A perf angel . I can never stop admiring him . If we turn off the sun he will still shine . I love him . I always have and always will . There is just no reason to this . I shake my head and hit the side of my brain lightly , to get rid of cheesiness in my mind and get ready . I spread the blanket on his chest and leave unwillingly after planting a small kiss on this chest . I reach my room when I find Cady sitting on the floral bean bag and smirking like anything at me . I throw my hands up in the air with a blush and say , " Why are you looking at me like that ? " I act as innocent as I can . But Cady being my soul sister uunderstands me well and throws a star pillow into my face which hits my nose hard and makes it turn red . Cady and I burst into laughter . I could'nt have asked for anything more in life . My life without Cady and Jason would have compeletely been lifeless , colourless and faded . They bring me to life . I get a shower and straighten my hair and let em fall all over my shoulders and I wear an off shoulder with hot shorts . Edmonton is getting hotter because of me . I smile and this thought of mine .

( I know this is short , but I promise Ill update day after tomorrow again . Love you so much guys , and thanks for reading and do not forget to VOTE )