Chapter 6

I had a pretty good nap and it was 8:30 in the morning when I could see we were just going to land . Our position was perfect , in the middle of sky and ground . The sun rays fell into my eyes which made me flinch a little . I stretch myself a little and rub my eyes while making a bun of my hair .

I stand up a little to glance at Jason .

It seems to be a magical moment , when the sunlight falling on his face makes his complexion more of a soft light golden colour , with his jaw hanging open a little ,  so adorably and his hair in a mess . He was cuddled up in compelete silence .

It was the best morning sight , which could make the further day totally perfect .

I see Cady coming back towards the seat , when i ask her , " Where have you been ? "

" I needed to pee . " she says. "Oh ! Well , Morning . "

"Morning Abby . " she replies

Just fifteen minutes more and we were there .

I ready myself using Cady's small carry mirror . She has always been my helper in makeup stuff .

During the landing , I cover my ear with the small of my hand .

And I let a breath out .

I saw Jason exiting the washroom . His hair wet , making him look more sexy .

We leave the airplane after some moments and gather our luggages .

We find ourselves standing and waiting outside the Edmonton's airport .

Everyone's restlessness dissappeared by looking at the handsome greenery at the place . The pure and shinning green colour clinged our eyes .

It is surely a beautiful place . I am loving it now only .

I admire the surroundings with a light smile on my face .

The starting appears to be pretty well .

I hope for the best .

( Thanks alot to all of you for reading .

keep voting too .

I love you all <3 )